014. Regrets

𓆉 KILBY GIRL 𓆉

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
𓆉

"IM NOT BEING THE DD." Jeremiah complained, waving the car keys in front of stevens face.

"And you think i am?" Steven laughed, throwing himself into the back seat with Lana who stayed looking at her phone.

Trent stepped forward, sighing. "It's fine, i'll be it."

Everyone paused, their heads following Trent's. "That's hilarious dude." Lana smiled brightly, shaking her head. Trent was known for his notorious drinking at parties, so this was coming to a shock to all the kids.

"I'm for real." Trent shrugged, grabbing the keys from Jeremiah's loose grasp.

"You realize that means you can't drink at all right?" Conrad slowly played out his words, confused as all the others.

"I'm not an alcoholic, i can take not drinking for one night."

"Whatever you say dude." Lana shook her head, letting her head hit the back of the seat. "But if i see one red solo cup in your hand, i'm calling an uber."

𓆉

Lana held a solo cup in her hand with whatever liquid the fruit punch had been spiked with. She had already regretted her decision of coming to this party. Everyone had gone somewhere else, and she now found herself on the couch with a random guy who wouldn't shut up about his stupid truck.

"You know...i could take you home in it." He suggested, his gaze shifting up and down Lana's body.

"No." She flatly said, getting up to get another drink. It wasn't long before she had wished she kept herself right on that couch.

As she made it to the punch bowl, to the right of her she was faced with Jeremiah kissing somebody.

Her mind was so fuzzy that thoughts processed so slow she couldn't even catch herself when she felt the jealousy sink in.

She turned away and gritted her teeth, aggressively pouring punch into her cup. Whilst pouring her drink, somebody's body collided into hers, sharply sending her forward. The cup full of bright red punch fell all over her cream colored top, already staining it with blotches of red.

Lana gasped, turning around to say something to the person, but they had already scattered without an apology. "Bitch."

"Lana, are you okay?" Jeremiah had quickly got up from the couch and continued to grab a napkin to wipe her shirt. She moved his hand away from her shirt, avoiding her he contact with him. She noticed the guy he had been previously making out with was still on the couch.

"I'm fine." She snapped, slamming her cup onto the table, vastly walking away before he could stop her.

She could hear him call her name a couple times, but she ignored him. Lana knew why she was angry, she wasn't going to play dumb for herself. Seeing somebody give affection to someone else that you've been close with for years, hurts a lot, but Lana knew it went deeper than just that. But that's what she didn't want to think about.