𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄

"Aria, I don't think what you doing is right mane

"Aria, I don't think what you doing is right mane." My brother Bryson spoke shaking his head, I rolled my eyes. "I'm not doing shit but entertaining. If he can't handle that then oh well." I shrugged putting the wood up to my lips taking a puff.

Bryson shook his head "Whatever you say." He mumbled sitting comfortably on the couch, I ignored him taking a few more pulls from the blunt before handing it to him. "Speaking of relationships, let me call her and check on her." I mumbled more to myself as i raised my hips a bit reaching into my pocket grabbing my phone.

Bryson chuckled before releasing the smoke from the wood. "Just don't get caught up mane, you know dat boy crazy as hell." I laughed waving him off, "I'm not." I responded as I unlocked my phone going to my recent imessages. I scrolled through them before seeing her contact.

I stared at it for a second as my heart began to beat a bit faster, I bit down on my bottom lip before clicking into our messages tapping the facetime icon. It rung for a couple of seconds before she answered, but her face wasn't in the camera. She had me looking at her ceiling.

I sucked my teeth "Why you got me looking at the ceiling?" I asked raising my eyebrow and Bryson handed me the wood back, I took it taking a pull from it awaiting her response. "Sorry, I just woke up." She spoke groggily, fixing her camera so I could see her laying down. Her LED and ring lights making her look better than ever.

"Hm, why you so tired? it's only 7." I told her admiring her features, she was so fucking pretty. "I had volleyball practice today, coach was mad so she gave us suicides." she responded making me nod and lick my lips, I hit the wood again before handing it back to Bryson.

"You ate?" I asked and she shook her head no, I shook my head at her response. She was the only person I knew who could eat a cracker a day, and have some water then go the rest of the day without eating. She also complained about having migraines and shit, but it was quite obvious why. I would always get onto her for not eating.

"Well i'm about to bring you some food" I spoke making her smile, "Okayy," She responded making me smile as well. "What you in the mood for?" I asked raising my eyebrow, she thought about it for a second before shrugging "Surprise me." I nodded in response "Igh, i'll text you when I get there." I told her and she nodded.

"Okay." She responded before hanging up. I looked over at Bryson who was already looking over at me, "What?" I asked confused, he shook his head again putting the wood out. "Dat girl seem sweet and innocent as hell, yet you finna break her heart." He told me and I sucked my teeth. "I'm not about to break her hurt bruh, can you stop bringing that up?"

I spoke with irritation laced in my tone, He nodded raising his hands in a surrendering motion. "You right, my fault. What you bouta get her though?" He asked and I shrugged "Probably Five guys." I told him and he nodded.

"Ight, i'll see you when you get back." He spoke as I stood up, I nodded my head at him before reaching over dapping him up. I then grabbed my keys and purse and headed towards the front door, I unlocked it and stepped outside heading Bryson get up and lock the fire behind me.