𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

"I choose N'Aria," I mumbled as I slowly walked over to her hiding behind her, N'Aria chuckled pettily at Von

"I choose N'Aria," I mumbled as I slowly walked over to her hiding behind her, N'Aria chuckled pettily at Von. "With that being said, get the fuck out my crib Dayvon" She told him and he nodded angrily, "Bet, dis shit not over wit N'Aria." He mumbled walking out of the room slamming the door. N'Aria shook her head turning to me.

I wanted to cry. "You okay?" She asked affectionately grabbing my face, attempting to read my emotions. I nodded, even though I was lying she could tell. "I'm sorry mamas, I didn't know any of this would happen," She told me and I nodded placing my head on her chest listening to her heart beat to try and calm down.

She rubbed my back in a soothing way before picking me up and carrying me over to her bed. "You sleepy?" She asked and I shook my head no. "Okay, well i'm still about to take my shower. You coming?" She asked and I nodded. "Come on then," She smiled earning a small smile back to me.

Even after everything I was still so in love with N'Aria and how gentle she was with me. I love how she love me, if it makes sense. I followed her into the bathroom, and she closed the door behind me. "If you get uncomfortable let me know ight?" She told me raising her eyebrow, I nodded.

"Yes but stoppp babying me, ima grown up," I whined and she rolled her eyes playfully "You my baby, and you not grown you 17." She shot back as she started grabbing everything we needed for our showers from the bathroom closet. "Okay, maybe you ate that one little thing." I told her laughing, she smiled sitting our stuff down onto the counter.

"Come here." She mentioned with her finger towards me, I slowly walked over to her watching as she grabbed the shower cap, carefully placing it over my large afro. "Thank you" I mumbled leaning down a bit pecking her lips. I was a littleeee bit taller than her, but I found it cute.

Okay, maybe not a little, I was a lot taller than her in my head. She stood at around 5'4 and I was 5'6. We looked in the mirror at our height difference and bursted out laughing. "Ain't shit funny shawty" She mugged me playfully straightening up. "It is, you're so tiny but you're always babying me." I shook my head. She rolled her eyes, "Whatever" She mumbled as she began undressing.

I stood there watching and admiring her as she got fully naked, turning to face me before bursting out laughing. "You gay as hell shawty" She laughed shaking her head, I blushed from embarrassment looking away. "You gone strip or what?" She asked as she started the shower, I nodded and began to strip.

After the shower, N'Aria cooked and after we both after we cuddled up on her comfortable ass bed watching a movie. Well more like I was watching the movie. I grew bored and reached back grabbing N'Aria's hand placing it on my thigh, "Hm?" N'Aria mumbled with her attention still on her phone.

She was watching Nicki Minaj's live. "I wanna smoke," I told N'Aria and she looked at me raising her eyebrow, "You been smoking a lot lately" I shrugged "You been stressing me out" I admitted making her chuckle "You ate that one lil thing" She said and we both laughed.