𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

"I'm glad y'all stopped playing around and finally got together

"I'm glad y'all stopped playing around and finally got together." Jasiah spoke over the phone as I pushed the cart through target shopping for random things I didn't need. It had been about a week since Aria and I had became official and I was loving it.

Thought I didn't need or want it, she made sure to spoil me every single time she could and she went all out with it... which is basically every day or two. I was now out shopping with the hella money she had sent to me via cash app, I was thankful of course but I didn't really want it.

Some would say I was born with a golden spoon in my mouth, coming from parents who've always made sure I had the finest of things. So to say I didn't need it was an understatement, it was just the thought that counts and I loved that.

I laughed in response to Jasiah "Anyway, you're glowing best, wassup with you and Bryson?" I asked focusing my attention on Jasiah "Ouu, I have news!" She told me making me raise my eyebrow, "What is it?" I asked stopping and grabbing some cat toys. I didn't have a cat but I was damn sure about to go get one.

"You're about to be an auntie!" She told me excitedly making me laugh "No way!" I responded just as excited, "Yes! I just found out." She told me and before I could respond I ran into someone with my cart creating a thud as the person collided with the ground. I quickly looked up from my phone and down at the person immediately tensing up.

"H-hey i'm so sorry!" I immediately apologized as he sucked his teeth hopping up from the ground, I was instantly a bit scared from how angrily and annoyed he looked. "Fuck wrong wit you? On foe nem yo caterpillar eyebrows having ass seen me" He snapped making me frown.

"Uh uh, who the fuck is that?" Jasiah asked getting into the camera as if that would help her see the person standing in front of me. "My eyebrows look nothing like caterpillars." I spoke a bit offended yet confused. How could someone's eyebrows look like caterpillars?

"Man" He sucked his teeth as we made eye contact, it grew quiet for a second before his face softened a little. "Man my bad, you straight?" He asked me as if I was the one who had just gotten knocked to the ground, I nodded. "Yes, are you?" I asked and he made a face.

"Fuck made you ask me that?" He asked and I frowned once more "Uh because you was just on the ground?" I pointed out, He stared at me for a second before chuckling. "Oh yeah, nah i'm good. I was asking if you straight, like you like niggas?" He asked and I shrugged, I honestly didn't know. I thought I was gay until I seen him.

"How you don't know?" He laughed before grabbing his phone "I don't know." I answered honestly. "Well can I get your number?" He asked and I nodded. "As a friend though, I have a girlfriend." I admitted and he nodded "I got one too," He responded making me feel a bit better about giving the stranger my number.

He handed me his phone and I typed my number in saving it under 'Aaliyah' before handing it back. "Ight folks, i'll see you around." He told me and I nodded walking off, "Uhmm" I heard Jasiah clear her throat, I looked down "What?" I asked raising my eyebrow.