𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

"Who is Von to you?" Aaliyah asked raising her eyebrow, I felt my heart beat began to speed up a bit

"Who is Von to you?" Aaliyah asked raising her eyebrow, I felt my heart beat began to speed up a bit. How the hell does she know about Von? I turned to her attempting to play it cool. "My homeboy." I told her and she nodded as it feel into an uncomfortable silence. "How come I never met him?" She asked and I sighed.

"I don't know Aaliyah, why are you asking?" I asked pausing the game of 2k I was playing. "Because.. I just wanna know, is that a problem?" She asked raising her eyebrow, I sighed shaking my head no.

"Well can I meet him?" She asked and I stared at her weirdly. "Meet him for what? What is this all about?" I asked turning my full attention to her, "Shit, i'm just curious.. you know, since your name is tatted on him now." She said and that's when I knew that she knew something.

"What you mean?" I asked pretending as if I didn't know what she was talking about. "Bro, N'aria, cut the shit. Your name is tatted on Von, his is tatted on you too. After that night when he called your phone, I ended up asking him how he knew you. To my fucking surprise, y'all in a whole relationship."

She spoke standing up from the bed, I sighed standing up as well. "You don't have anything to say?" She asked and I could hear the hurt in her voice, fuck I didn't want this to happen. Especially this soon. "Aaliyah let me-" I was cut off by Von walking into the room closing the door with a small smile on his face.

"I'm just in time huh?" He asked Aaliyah and she nodded, I looked at the two of them in confused before Von chuckled. "We found out you was playing both of us. This my friend I told you about from target. On King David I should beat yo ass gang." He told me stepping closer.

"But there's no need for that right Von?" Aaliyah asked and he nodded. "Right." He chuckled before staring me in my eyes.

"N'aria! N'aria! wake uppp!" Aaliyah panicked shaking me, I sat up rubbing my eyes before starting at her in confusion. Thank god... it was only a dream. "You okay?" she asked staring at me with concern all over her face, I nodded sighing as I rubbed my hands over my face.

"Yes ma, i'm fine. You don't gotta be worried." I told her and she nodded, "Go back to sleep ight?" I asked climbing out of the bed, she nodded watching as I walked into the bathroom. I did my morning routine before coming out to the bathroom, I put my clothes on and fixed my hair before walking back over to where Aaliyah slept peacefully.

I kissed all over her face, falling in love with her natural scent even more. She smelled so good, I sighed pulling away before grabbing my phone and texting Bryson. It didn't take long before he texted me that he was outside, I grabbed the rest of my stuff before kissing her one last time and walking out of the house.

When I got outside, Bryson looked at me and chuckled "You look... ion even know, what's wrong?" He asked as I got into the car sliding my seat belt on, he started the car and pulled off.

"I had a dream that Aaliyah and Von found out about each other." I told him and he chuckled "That's a sign that you need to stop doing what you doing." He warned me and I nodded "Yeah.. I know." I responded and it feel silent before he spoke again. "So what you gone do?" He asked curiously.

"Ima come clean to both of them." I told him and he looked taken aback "You gone do what? Nigga Von gone kill you" He told me and I shook my head "Nah, Aaliyah." I told him and he shook his head. "Well.. good luck, how you gone do that?" He asked as we stopped at a light. "Ima tell them both to meet me out somewhere, when they get there ima tell them everything. If they take it well, ima suggest a poly relationship." I told him and he chuckled.

"You bold, if it don't go well then what?" He told me and I shrugged "I don't know, i'm hoping it does go well and they both agree." He nodded "Well good luck lil suh, if you need me call me mane for real." He told me and I nodded as we arrived outside of our shared apartment. "I will fasho." I told him as he parked the car.

Time to get my plan into motion....

soooo sorry ts short

but like & comment

this me watching y'all not comment