𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

"See I told you that shit wasn't gone go how you wanted it to

"See I told you that shit wasn't gone go how you wanted it to." Bryson shrugged making me suck my teeth, It had been a week since the 'date' gone wrong with Dayvon and Aaliyah. After she left she had blocked me on every social media, including my number. I took that as her way of telling me that she wasn't with it.

"Man, I don't need you to remind me." I scrunched my face up, he raised his hands in a surrendering motion "My bad damn... just sayin." He shrugged afterwards, I rolled my eyes putting the wood out.

"Well you gone try and get her back? Or like convince her type shit?" Coi asked and I shrugged. "I don't know if I should for real." I admitted making Bryson raise his eyebrow. "To be honest, i'm shocked you feel like dat. I always thought you liked Aaliyah more." He spoke sitting back onto the couch.

"Right," Coi co signed making me sigh, "I don't like either one more." I told them and it was quiet as they both side eyed me making me laugh, "I'm for real. But do y'all think I should get Aaliyah back?" I asked and they duh stared me, "Duh bitch, you been too depressed. I would've thought you lost both of them by the way you've been acting." Coi answered making me sigh.

"Facts, especially if youn want her with that super stud she been posting on her story." He told me making me scrunch my face up, "Super stud? What?" I asked looking at him for answers as I sat up on the couch upright. "Ohh shit I forgot you blocked." He said as him and Coi looked at each other before busting out laughing.

I mugged watching as they dapped each other up. "Lame ass niggas" I mugged about to get up from the couch until Bryson stopped me "Damn chill out, ima show you off Jasiah page." He told me and I immediately softened up, He pulled out his phone logging into Jasiah's instagram.

He scrolled for a couple of seconds before turning the phone to me. I grabbed it holding the screen so it wouldn't go to another story as i analyzed Aaliyah's story post. It was the same girl she had posted up with not too long ago, while I was at the fair with Von. I clicked on her page seeing that she had a highlight of three stories with her and the girl up.

I clicked off her page handing the phone back to Bryson with a mug on my face. "You ight?" He asked as I stood up from the couch, I ignored him as I grabbed my phone and keys off the table walking to the front door. "Oop" I heard Coi say as I closed the door behind me jogging to the parking lot.

I quickly found my car and walked over to it unlocking the car doors and climbing in. As I started the car I pulled my phone out downloading Text app. Once I signed up and shit I called dialed Aaliyah's number and it rung for a couple of seconds before she answered it.

"Hello?" She answered with a confused tone, "You want some food?"I asked and I heard her suck her teeth. "Yes, but I really don't want to see you." She answered making me chuckle "Right, what you wanna eat?" I asked and it went silent for a second. "Um I don't mind," She responded before it fell quiet again.

"Alright, where you at?" I asked connecting my phone to the bluetooth, "Jasiah's place." She answered and I nodded as if she could see me. "Alright, i'm on the way." I told her and she hung up, I placed my face in my hands rubbing it before backing out of the parking lot and starting the route to waffle house.

It was like her second favorite place to eat from, plus I was craving it bad as fuck at the moment. After I picked up the food, I drove to Jasiah's place which didn't really take that long at all. When I got there I parked and turned off my park calling Aaliyah. She answered on the third ring.

"I'm outside." I told her as the lines connected, "Alright" she responded before hanging up. I sighed waiting in the car for what felt like 2 minutes before she came out. I licked my lips as I looked over her outfit choice of the day, she was in fluffy pajama pants and a black wife beater which I knew was mine.

She also had on her slides, that damn near every volleyball girl owned. I watched as she walked over to my window, I rolled it down looking up at her. "Can I have my food please?" She asked nonchalantly, "No, get in the car and you'll get it shawty" I told her and she shook her head no.

"I'm good if I have to do all that, fuck that food." She mumbled and I chuckled at her little act, "Girl get in the car before you piss me off even more." I told her and she rolled her eyes mumbling how I don't run her and shit as she walked over to the passenger side climbing in. I rolled my window back up as my doors automatically locked.

"Food?" She asked crossing her arms, I reached into the backseat grabbing it then handing it to her. She took it side eyeing me, "Thank you, bye." She mumbled before attempting to open the car door, I crossed my arms watching her struggle before she turned to me mugging me.

"Ughhh what do you want N'Aria? Why are you bothering me and not your boyfriend?" She asked pettily, "Because I miss you, I just wanna know why you blocked me instead of just saying no." I told her and she rolled her eyes, "That was my way of telling you no." She mumbled opening her food bag pulling out her food.

She bit down on her lip as she opened the bowl and grabbed the syrup out of the bag pouring it into her waffles, eggs, sausages and bacon. "Really?" I asked and she nodded. I watched as she started to take bites from it before she spoke again, after she finished chewing.

"hm this shit is so good, I almost lied and said I love you still" She moaned closing her eyes, I sucked my teeth. "You being childish, you do love me still." I told her and she side eyed me, hurting my pride and feelings. "Whatever you say," She mumbled chuckling.

"So why you eating my food then?" I asked pettily, she scrunched her face up. "Girl fuck yo food, I could've asked Jayla to pay for it." She spoke pissing me completely off "Aaliyah stop playing with me shawty," I warned her and she laughed in my face. "I wasn't playing but okay" She shrugged.

"Jayla that big bitch you been posting with?" I asked tilting my head, "She's not a bitch for one, and yes. Matter of fact, how do you know what or whom I've been posting?" She asked making me laugh, "Don't worry bout all of that, what y'all have going on?" I asked and she stared at me silently before speaking.

"I don't have to answer that, i'm not your bitch." She told me and I nodded "You done?" I asked snatching her food out of her hand. She gasped silently, I watched as she immediately started tearing up.

"That's what I thought" I mumbled handing it back to her, she pushed it back towards me. "Ion even want it no more" She pouted making me sigh "Man Aaliyah eat the food shawty." I told her and it took a minute but she did what I said. "But anyway, look I got an idea." I told her and she looked over at me curiously.

"What is it?" She asked and smirked "Spend the day with me and Von, then make your decision. Please?" I asked her and she sighed. "N'Aria i'm not into all of that," She told me and I sucked my teeth. "How would you know if you're not even open to trying it? You know i'm not leaving you alone Aaliyah." I admitted.

She threw her head back whining "Fine, fuck. I'll try it. But if I don't like it you have to leave me alone for good." She told me and I nodded "Bet that's a deal." I told her and she huffed "I have to get my stuff, i'll be back." She told me and I nodded watching as she grabbed her trash and climbed out of the car.

A couple of minutes later she came back out with Jasiah following behind her. They both put her things in the car and she climbed in getting comfortable in the passenger seat. Jasiah and I stared at her each before I mugged her pulling her. Dumbass bitch.

"Now why would you do that?" Aaliyah asked in shock "Because she fake." I told her and she chuckled "Whatever." She responded back, as I started driving to Von's place.

Vote and comment wtf.