𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎

Lord give me the strength to deal with my crazy, sassy ass boyfriend

Lord give me the strength to deal with my crazy, sassy ass boyfriend. I thought to myself as Von walked over to me with a mug on his face, "Why you decline my class and put yo raggedy ass phone on dnd?" He asked making me throw my head back laughing "Why my phone gotta be raggedy Dayvon?" I asked as he pulled his shirt off.

"You and that phone raggedy, fuck you talm bout." He said still mugging me, I chuckled shaking my head. "Whatever, my phone is not on dnd." I told him and he just stared at me not responding for a second.

"Yeah fasho. Let me find out you on some sneaky shit N'Aria" He told me taking his shoes off before sitting down on my bed leaving his shirt and shoes scattered on the floor. I shook my head "Boy stop playing wit me, I wouldn't even think about trying you like that." I told him climbing into his lap wrapping my arms around his neck.

Instead of responding he wrapped his arms around my waist pecking my lips. "Put yo bonnet on." He told me and I sighed standing up from him lap, I walked over to my dresser grabbing my bonnet. I put it on and climbed back onto the bed. "What you sleepy?" I asked him and he nodded scooting closer to me until he was laying close as fuck to me.

I leaned down over him kissing his big lips repeatedly as I closed my eyes. "We going to the fair later?" I asked and he nodded, "Yeah ima wake you up." He told me and I nodded laying down getting comfortable on top of him. He wrapped his arms my waist and I laid there in my thoughts while trying to fall asleep.

In little time I heard Von's low snoring. I chuckled shaking my head before my smile dropped as Aaliyah popped into my mind. I rubbed my face sighing. Shortly after I fell asleep along with Von.

-

"N'Aria" I heard Von say shaking me awake. I groaned scrunching my face up as I attempted to push his hand away. "Get yo ass up folks." He told me and I sighed sitting up rubbing my eyes "Hm?" I whined before opening my eyes looking at him. "We gotta get ready if you still wanna go to that fair." He told me and I nodded getting up from the bed stretching.

"You showering with me?" I asked and he nodded following me into the bathroom, I shook my head smiling a bit as we walked into the bathroom. I shut the door and began to strip and so did he, I turned the shower on and reached into the bathroom closet grabbing two new clean rags and my body wash before handing one of the rags to Von.

I then grabbed two towels and hair caps sitting the towels on the counter. I then took my bonnet off and replaced it with a hair cap before handing one to Von to cover his locs. When we finished showering, we both got out and did our routines. When I finished washing my face I bent over to grab my clothes before feeling Von press up against me.

He reached down grabbing the back of my neck, placing his other hand between my legs rubbing on my clit slowly. I spread my legs a bit more giving him access to what he wanted, I wanted it probably more than he did and he knew that. He also knew he didn't have to even ask anymore at this point.

"Bathroom or room?" He asked and I thought about it for a second "Room." I told him and he nodded, walking into the room. I took a deep breath before standing upright and cleaning the bathroom quickly. When I finished I walked into the room seeing Von sitting on the edge of the bed. I already knew the drill.

I got down onto my knees getting busy. After our quickie we both cleaned ourselves and got dressed just as someone knocked on my room door. "Yeah?" I called out before the door opened revealing Bryson. "You ain't see what ol girl posted?" He asked using the code name for Aaliyah, I shook my head no.

He made a yikes face "Hm" He responded before closing the door back, I turned to Von seeing him staring at me. "Yes?" I asked and he smiled showing his grills. "Dat shit was good" He told me referring to the quickie making me laugh, "Isn't it always?" I asked and he nodded watching as I started my hair. I finished in little to no time since it was kind of already done.

"You look good as hell." He told me coming up behind me in the full body mirror, I smiled "Thank you paaa" I responded grabbing my phone, we were matching and it was so cute. I snapped a few pictures and of course he made sure to throw up GDK. We looked good though, I posted it on my close friends before grabbing my purse.

"You ready?" He asked and I nodded "Yeah, let's gooo." I told him grabbing his hand leading him out of the room.

When we walked out I spotted Bryson and his girlfriend making me laugh "Y'all going to the fair too?" he asked and I nodded. "Yup." I told him and he nodded "Let us ride with y'all then." He said making me shake my head "Nope." I said doing a thumbs down. "I wasn't even talking to you." He said mushing my head.

I sucked my teeth "Hell yea gang come on." Von said and Bryson turned to me making a face "Aha" He said making me mug him, "Fucking fag." I told him and he bursted out laughing because of what he knew about me and Aaliyah. "Yeah ight." He responded waving me off.

We all walked out to Von's car and got inside. I was in the passenger seat of course. Von started the car and connected his phone to the aux cord handing it to me, I smiled going to apple music pressing shuffle and 2 chains by G Herbo.

30 minutes passed and we arrived at the fair, we all got out of the car and I immediately sucked my teeth at how crowded it was. Von locked the car doors before grabbing my hand and leading me up to the booth to pay and get in. While we waiting in light I checked my phone with my free hand seeing a missed call from Aaliyah.

I swiped it off my screen and texted her 'yes ma?' only for her to leave me on seen. I sighed clicking out of the text thread before going to instagram, I immediately went to my searches and clicked Aaliyah's page. I felt myself growing a bit pissed the more I tapped through her stories.

She was posting up with some girl I had never seen, she looked like a stud or stem. I liked her story before replying bet. I clicked off instagram feeling more than pissed off at this moment. But I wasn't about to let that ruin me and my man's date night.

y'all fw the book so far? commenttt