𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

"Dayvon, come the hell on dude" I huffed looking at him sideways, I had been dealing with his attitude all morning because I said I wouldn't date him if he wasn't a human

"Dayvon, come the hell on dude" I huffed looking at him sideways, I had been dealing with his attitude all morning because I said I wouldn't date him if he wasn't a human. Like what? He side eyed me, making sure I didn't get too close to him. "Nah folks, go ask yo human nigga"

I scrunched my face up in confusion, throwing my hands up in a what the fuck motion before sighing. "Okay Von," I shook my head walking over to the closet door sliding it open, once I found my cherry 12's, I slipped them on and walked over to the mirror checking myself out.

Nahh, ian in a sneakers mood today. I took them back off and walked back into the closet putting them up before grabbing my red ugg's. I walked back out of the closet admiring my outfit before nodding.

Yeah this the one. When I finished I walked back over towards where Dayvon played his ps5, I crossed my arms facing him. "You making me lil daddy?" I asked and He nodded before looking down at my uggs frowning. "Ion got nun of them girly ass shoes," He told me making me laugh at his facial expression.

"Yes you do, I bought you some. Ima go get em" I told him before walking back into the closet, I grabbed the shoe box and walked back out handing it to him. He took it and sat it on the bed next to him, taking the shoes out the box. He smiled instantly, making me smile.

"You like em?" I asked and he nodded, "Good put them on. We already running late." I told him, I watched as he slid them on and turned off the game before standing up and stretching. "You look so sexy papaaa" I smiled grabbing his jaw, kissing all over his face. He smiled showing his grills, as he grabbed me pulling me into a kiss.

Finally I pulled away to catch my breath, "Thank you ma, come on." He told me grabbing my purse and phone handing them to me, I took my purse throwing it over my chest and grabbing my phone.

time skip.

"Aaliyah go here?" Von asked as I parked in the students parking, I nodded. "Yeah she on the volleyball team." I responded making him nod, I turned the car off turning to Von. "Please act right okay?" I asked and he scrunched his face up "You act right" He mumbled climbing out of the car, I sighed grabbing my phone before doing the same. I locked the doors using my keypad.

"Wait why we here again?" He asked making me laugh, he really does not listen. "Aaliyah's volleyball game." He nodded "Oh ight," He shrugged grabbing my hand, I held onto it tightly as I led him into the gym. It was already packed since we were late, but i still managed to find seats where Aaliyah could see us.

"Damn number 10 look good as hell in that uniform." I heard someone say, both Von and I instantly looked over in the direction it came from seeing a dusty ass hood dude with yellow eyes smirking as he stared at Aaliyah.

"Ain't she folks?" Von spoke making the dude look at him and nod, "Damn well, dats too bad. That's mine, lemme catch you looking at ha again ima knock yo ass down these bleachers on king david." Von spat aggressively making the dude hold his hands up in a surrendering motion.

"Damn my bad Von" He spoke before getting up and moving to another side off the bleachers, I chuckled shaking my head. We finished watching the game, Aaliyah's team had won. I didn't really know or care much about volley ball before I met her, but she was passionate about her sports so I listened and learned.

After the game, I spotted Aaliyah standing and talking to one of her team mates after leaving the locker room. "I'll be right back." I told Von and he nodded, I stood up and walked off the bleachers, and over to Aaliyah and her team mate.

When Aaliyah seen me her face lit up. "Baee!!" She said excitedly throwing herself onto me, I caught her laughing. "Relax ma," I smiled before leaning down and pecking her lips. I looked back seeing Von frown, I immediately felt guilty. I also knew that this poly shit wouldn't work from the way he looked.

I was knocked out of my thoughts by Aaliyah wrapping my arms around her waist as she spoke to her friend. I stood there letting them finish before her friend walked away. I turned Aaliyah to me and smiled "You did so good tonight." I admitted making her blush.

"Thank you, I'm so tired and hungry." She admitted making me chuckle "As always, but you leaving with me. Ima buy you some food." I told her and she smiled "Okay." She shrugged and I heard someone clear their voice, we both turned and seen Von approaching us.

"Damn fuck me huh?" Von asked making me sigh, Aaliyah instantly frowned "No, i'm sorry. I didn't know you where here," She told him as she stood there awkwardly, Von mugged me before turning his attention to Aaliyah. "I can get a hug pretty?" He asked her and she looked over at me for approval.

I shrugged and I heard Von suck his teeth, but nonetheless he still pulled her into a hug smiling as he rocked her side to side a bit... I definitely wasn't feeling this shit. I didn't like how he was with her. I was having second thoughts about this poly shit.

"Ight that's enough" I spoke pretending to be joking as I reached between them pulling them apart, Aaliyah shook her head smiling. "Let me find out you jealous" Von smirked and I let out a fake laugh "Most definitely not" I lied grabbing Aaliyah pulling her closer to me. She immediately peeped the tension and raised her eyebrow.

"Y'all good?" She asked and we both nodded, "Yeah why you asked that?" I asked and she pointed between the both of us. "Because, y'all are acting very weird right now and I don't like it." She told us and I sighed nodding "Right, go get your stuff ma." I told her and she nodded looking up at me, I leaned down pecking her lips making her smile and walk off.

After she went back into the locker room I turned back to Von who was already mugging me. "What?" I asked and he shook his head "Nun N'Aria, we gone talk later." He told me and I nodded "Okay." I shrugged. I felt the same way.

Vote and comment 🤦🏽‍♀️