𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐗

"Damn

"Damn." Aria mumbled staring at my body in awe earning a blush from me, I knew she was shocked because I mostly wore baggy clothes hiding my body mostly from the weirdos we attend school with. I grew wetter and I was honestly desperate to see what Aria could and would do to me. We had talked about it before but at the moment I was ready to experience it.

"Touch me." I told her growing a bit impatient, i'm not sure if it's because I was high, but the confidence I had grown was unmatched. "Bet" She mumbled taking control placing kisses over every inch of my body she could reach.

I could feel her licking and sucking on my body leaving marks up to my neck, "I been ready to fuck you." She spoke making me chuckle, "So what are you waiting for?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

She flipped me onto the bed hovering over me, "Okayy," She mumbled before kissing down my body until she reached my thighs, feeling hot and ready I was quick to open them giving her full access. I closed my eyes feeling my breathing grow uneven as her tongue circled my clit before she started to do other things with her mouth that sent me into a feeling of euphoria immediately.

I furrowed my eyebrows at the immaculate feelings I felt, "Let me hear you" She spoke making me look down at her, she was already staring at me with low eyes. I felt her slip two fingers into me causing my eyes to roll back as moans slipped from my mouth. I wasn't prepared at all.

"Fuckk" I moaned reaching down grabbing her messy bun as we stared each other deep in the eyes. She sped up her pace digging deep into me while using her tongue to do tricks on my clit making my stomach tighten. My eyes rolled back and I immediately used my free hand to slowly try and push her away as the feeling quickly became too much.

I mean... I thought I was ready for what she had to offer. "Move your hand" She mumbled pushing my hand away, She spread my thighs wider, and used her free hand to reach up and choke me. "You taste so good ma" She mumbled making me whimper in response.

I wanted to scream but I knew I had to be quiet because both of my parents were home. Because of her grip on my throat I couldn't run or move, "Okayy, i'm done!" I managed to get out between moans.

She shook her head "No you not, cum for me" She curled her fingers, hitting my spot. It didn't take long before I did just that. After I came she slowly slid her fingers out of me sucking on them before going back down to clean me up which resulted in me cumming again.

She slowly got up and studied my face, "You good?" She asked and I nodded tiredly, "Lemme go get some to clean you up. I'll be right back." She told me and I just nodded again in response. My legs was shaking and shit, I wasn't a virgin but I had never felt anything like that before... if that was just the head, I couldn't imagine the rest.

Shortly after she came back with a warm rag and wiped me clean along with a warm towel. When she finished cleaning me she went and put the stuff up in the dirty clothes and stripped down from her clothes before climbing into the bed with me holding me tightly.

It didn't take long before I fell asleep in her arms. I could definitely get used to this. After a couple of hours I was awoken to Aria's phone ringing. I sat up tiredly rubbing my eyes, "Bae" I spoke lowly as I shook her a bit, "Hm?" She responded after a minute. "Your phone is ringing." I told her and she waved me off. "Answer it."

I sighed grabbing her phone and seen that it said Dayvon, I thought nothing of it and answered it. "Hello?" I answered and it was quiet for a minute "Da fuck is this?" He responded and I immediately recognized his voice, my friend Von. "Aaliyah, hey Von" I smiled as his face came into view.

He smiled back showing his grills "Hey friend, you just woke up?" He asked and I nodded "Type shit, where N'Aria?" He asked and I pointed the camera at her careful not to expose myself or her. "Oh ight, tell her I called when she wake up." He told me and I nodded before he hung up.

I sighed laying back down, going back to sleep.

Fuck... ion even know where this book going😭😭

How y'all feel about the characters?