𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

"What you wanna eat mamas?" I asked Aaliyah as I grabbed her hand leading her towards the car, Von was walking ahead of us on the phone with Muwop

"What you wanna eat mamas?" I asked Aaliyah as I grabbed her hand leading her towards the car, Von was walking ahead of us on the phone with Muwop. "Umm, I don't want fast food, can you cook for me?" She asked and I sighed "Yeah, why not." I mumbled as we reached the car. Von was already inside, I got into the passenger seat leaving Aaliyah in the backseat.

"We stopping fa some food?" Von asked and I shook my head no, "I'm cooking." I told him and he made a face "You can cook?" He asked and I nodded "Yeah I can." I responded and he chuckled "Dats crazy folks.. what you cooking?" He asked after a moment of silence, I shrugged "Ion know yet," I told him and he nodded starting the car.

I connect to the aux and played the music until we got to me and Bryson's crib. I'm lucky my parents left us this place before they passed. I thought to myself as we pulled up outside of the crib. Von parked and turned the car off, I grabbed my things climbing out of the car before opening Aaliyah's door.

"Thank you," She smiled and I nodded waving it off, I walked up to the front door with them following. "Want me to hold yo purse?" Von asked and I nodded, He took it from me as I unlocked the front door stepping aside letting them in. Bryson and Jasiah were both here because I heard them laughing from his room. Shit ain't ever that funny.

"My bestie heree" Aaliyah smiled, I shook my head "That's still your bestie?" I asked and she nodded with confusion laced on her face "Yeah, why?" She asked and I shrugged "No idea, just asking." I responded and she brushed it off, "I'm finna shower real quick." I told them and they both nodded, I turned and started walking to the room.

I noticed Von following me just as Jasiah came out of Bryson's room. Great, she'll keep Aaliyah company while Von and I talk real quick. Once we got into the room Von closed the door locking it, "So wassup?" I asked as I sat my stuff down on the dresser.

I then walked over to my full body mirror pulling my hair from its messy bun, watching as he stared at me. "Aye folks, ion think I like this poly relationship shit." He told me and I nodded pursing my lips . "Yea?" I asked and he nodded "Yeah." He responded "Well.. I agree, ion like it either." I shrugged and he sighed.

"So what we gone do?" I asked turning to face him, "What you wanna do?" He asked and I shrugged "I don't know Dayvon. I'm in love with you and Aaliyah, and I can't just let her go." I admitted making him chuckle "Dats crazy, what about me?" He asked with a hint of hurt in his voice.

I ran my hand over my face sighing. "I don't know Dayvon. I love you, I really do... but.." I mumbled trailing off "You love ha more don't you?" He asked and I slowly nodded, He chuckled "I know." He spat angrily "Calm down Von, it's not like I said-" He cut me off chuckling.

"Nah ian mad cus you love ha more. I'm mad cus I think I love ha too." He told me making me stop in my tracks, I slowly turned to him making sure I heard him correctly. "Say what?" I asked stepping a bit closer to him. "I think I love ha too." He shrugged making me chuckle "So what that mean Von?" I asked tilting my head.

"That mean I wanna be wit ha N'Aria." He told me and I bursted out laughing, like dying laughing. "Y-you really think, whew hold on-" I tried to get out between laughing, Von stood there mugging me before I straightened up catching my breath. "Damn my bad that shit was funny,"

I told him shaking my head "But for real, you think you finna take my bitch? Yeah okay. Fuck outta here." I waved him off. "Let ha choose then." He told me and I sighed "This shit so childish.. but ight." I shrugged throwing my hands up in defeat.

"Go get her" I told him and he nodded walking over to the door unlocking it, he opened it and stuck his head out the door. "Aaliyah come hea!" He yelled and shortly he stepped aside letting her into the room, she looked around confused as fuck. "Huh?" She asked as Von shut the door back.

"It's a long story but to shorten it. Me and this nigga here-" I pointed over to Von, "Are done" I told her and she made a face "W-wait why?" She asked looking between the both of us "Tell her Von" I spoke tilting my head at him. "We done cus we both in love with you," He told her and my poor baby looked so scared and lost.

"So.. basically I ruined you guys relationship?" She asked and I shrugged "Kinda.." I admitted and she sighed "But it's coo, he had an idea for you to choose between us though." I told her and she sighed. "This shit is way too much, this is not what I signed up for." She spoke shaking her head.

"Well.." I shrugged as we all stood there looking at each other. "Who you wanna be wit Aaliyah?" Von asked "Both of y'all," She mumbled and Von shook his head "No pick one." He told her and she looked between the both of us before shaking her head.

"I choose..."

who y'all think she chose??? and why

ts so interesting 🤔