𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

"Why I gotta come ta a dinner gang?" Von complained over the phone making me sigh "Can I just do something nice for you Dayvon? You complain when I don't, but you complain when I do" I told him making a face, he could tell I was getting aggravated...

"Why I gotta come ta a dinner gang?" Von complained over the phone making me sigh "Can I just do something nice for you Dayvon? You complain when I don't, but you complain when I do" I told him making a face, he could tell I was getting aggravated so he stopped playing and nodded. "Fine i'm picking you up?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"You're meeting me there." I told him and he nodded "Ight, ima see you" He told me and I blew him a kiss seeing him smile "Do it back" I told him making him suck his teeth, but he did it back nonetheless and I heard his friends start laughing. He made a face "Mannn, fuck y'all niggas" I laughed too.

"Uh uh, leave my man alone!" I told them seeing Von fighting his smile "Bye ma" He told me once they stopped "Byeee boo" I told him before hanging up, I had already called Aaliyah and told her where to meet me so all I had to do was get ready and be on the way there as well.

I stood up from Bryson's bed, I was in here watching him play GTA before I called Von and Aaliyah. "You out?" He asked and I nodded, He returned his attention back to the game and I walked out of the room shutting the door behind myself. I walked into my room closing the door as well before connecting my phone to the speaker.

I immediately played Excuse my french by Nardo Wick. I then picked out and outfit before sitting it in the bathroom, I grabbed everything else I needed before hopping on the shower. When I finished I did my routine and got dressed. "How I look?" I mumbled to myself looking at myself in the full body mirror.

"Good as fuck." I responded grabbing my phone snapping a few videos. I'm not sure how I was being so cool knowing that this day could make or break one or both of my relationships with the people I love the most. I sighed saving the videos before sliding my phone into my purse. I put it on and sprayed myself with perfume. I didn't wear makeup, and I had just got my lashes done so I was cool.

I applied some lip gloss on my lips and did my hair before taking a deep breath. "Ight let's do this N'Aria." I told myself before grabbing my charger and everything else I needed, walking out of the room. My phone disconnected from the speaker on its on. I walked out of the front door making sure to lock it behind myself.

I walked out to my car unlocking the door and climbing in. "It needs to warm the fuck up out here, for real shawty." I spoke starting the car immediately, about to tear some shit up trying to turn my heat on. When it finally came on I sighed connecting my phone to the aux as I waited for it to heat up.

I opened Apple Music playing Red Ruby Da Sleeze before backing out and starting the route to the restaurant I was meeting both of my lovers at. I was hoping and praying everything went how I had planned it.

-

I sat in the booth with Von waiting for Aaliyah to bring her slow moving ass on. Von thought it was just a regular little date and he was more than excited, he smiled recording me from across the table before flipping the camera back onto his self smiling showing his grills before speaking. "My wife took me on a date, y'all bitches be broke and can't pay fa no date.. and fuck 63rd!" He spoke throwing up GDK.