Ethan Has Car Trouble

Rising Trail Dr

Middletown, Connecticut

Ethan: *trying to start up his red 2006 Honda Accord* Start, you piece of trash!!!

Rosalyn: *Eastern New England accent* Car trouble? *wearing a white shirt, black leather shorts, and shiny, black thigh high boots*

Ethan: Afraid so! I was gonna go to the supermarket!

Rosalyn: *Eastern New England accent* I can take ya! Get in my car! *unlocks her car door*

Ethan: Thanks, Rosalyn! *gets in Rosalyn's blue 1975 Lincoln Continental coupe with a Massachusetts license plate on it* Take me to Stop and Shop in Cromwell, please!

Rosalyn: *Eastern New England accent* You got it, dude! *pulls out, drives right onto Westlake Dr, turns left onto East St, enters Cromwell, and turns right onto Berlin Rd*

Ethan: I love your boots!

Rosalyn: *Eastern New England accent* Aw, thanks! *driving past Cumberland Farms*

Ethan: Are you wearing socks?

Rosalyn: *Eastern New England accent* No. I'm barefoot in them. *drives into the Stop and Shop parking lot*

Ethan: Okay. Be right back. *gets out of the car, and rushes into Stop and Shop through the sliding doors*

This story was written on Thursday, November 2nd, 2023.

A/N Ethan is having car trouble! It will have to be taken to the shop! But Rosalyn was kind enough to give him a ride to the supermarket! She's so sweet! ❤ Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.