Only the Beginning

Riyiah-Heyy James
James-Hey baby girl how you been?
Riyiah-heyy been good baby boy,how about you?
James-good.why every time I see you we always talk like we together?
Riyiah-I dont even know,cause you love me?
James-yea,you right I do!

(James and riyiah always talk like they together.They always flirt.They do like each other. James can admit to liking her.He always had.)

When riyiah walked out of the house she ran into James.That's how they got to talking. They were both leaving out for work.Riyiah was supposed to be waiting for mariyiah, but she didn't.James wanted her to ride to work with him.So she did.They walked to the car and he opened the door for him.When they drove off mariyiah called her.
Mari-riyiah,where is you at???
Riyiah-my bad boo!But you know my baby James wanted me to ride to work with him,so I am.Bye girl,see you at work.

And Khariyiah hung up.James was just looking at her smiling.

Riyiah-whattt baaby???
James-you is something else.
And riyiah started laughing.

Mariyiah POV*
Riyiah old ugly ass! Supposed to be my best friend! And she drive to work with my dream man! Knowing how much I like him. Even though I never even told her. You can pretty much tell though.

Stevie POV*
Man! I should've had mariyiah ride to work with me! But of well. I'm starting to not like her as much as I used to. Riyiah starting to be over James house more. And that means I also have been around here more. I'm always over my boy house.

James POV*
I do like riyiah. She every thing I need and want. She's perfect. And I can tell that mariyiah mad as fuck! Lmao! But I don't care because I don't even want her. And I never did✌

Riyiah POV*
James is basically mines right now. We talk to each other in front of other people and alone like we are together. Which is FINE with me! That's my baby.