Heck of a mornin

"Baby" James said.trying to wake me up.I got up and got off him.He got up and went to the kitchen. I looked at my phone: 26missed calls from mariyiah! DAMN!!!!She was calling me now too...27 "Hello?!" "Khariyiah...Where the hell are you? I had been calling you all.night.Waiting until you got back home!""mariyiah, you need to calm down I had a fun night,I'm good.Bye"and I just hung up.Me and mariyiah been going at it for a while.our friendship not the same.ill be glad as fuck when I finally do move the fuck out!That bitch irritating and mad asf!I finally got up and went in the kitchen.He was by the stove cooking.I started smiling. I crept up on him and reached around and grabbed his..He turned around and kissed me"good morning beautiful""good morning "and he turned back around and finished what he was doing.I told him about what had just happened with me and mariyiah. He told me that she was probably gone kick me out when she find out.I told him I didn't have no where else to go right now.He said I do better going and getting my stuff and moving it in here." Don't think of it as moving in, just until you find somewhere to live. Until we get married and live together "He told me that he would marry me.Just not right now because its too soon.I told him I was gonna go get my stuff now.By then he was finished cooking, and he told me.to eat before WE went.We ate and he gave me something to put on.We went and got my stuff."Bitch!What the fuck is you doing here!GTFO!!!""WHO IN THE HELL IS YOU TALKING TOO??BITCH I WILL FUCK YOU UP HOE! But,I didn't get my chance cause James picked me up and we went to.my room.When I came I never unpacked any of my things.All we had to do was get it to his house. He called Stevie and told him come help us.Stevie brother was with him.So he wanted to help too.The room I was in was completely empty. EVERYTHING that I had ever bought in that house was gone.The house was basically empty.Everything we went half on...I took that shit too.She can rent the shit if she want the shit!After 3 hours of non stop we stripped everything I owned out and it was at James house.James don't use his garage, so the furniture was in there.We didn't have to work today.I paid everybody who helped.Stevie wouldn't take it though.he said he couldn't because I'm like a sister to him now.I told them I was gonna go look through my stuff and find some clothes and I was going to look for a place.I started crying, Stevie and James huged me.It was sad that she was supposed to be my best friend. But she got mad over somebody who didn't even want her.When SHE started liking him AFTER I did.Heblew her off EVERY TIME!Sook...why get mad at me?!!!