Dinner

James said ima good kisser and I look beautiful. He also called me petty for kissing him and saying see like that. I told him I know I was.But I could tell she was jealous!!!

When we pulled up to the 5start restaurant, he got out. Then came and opened the door for me.We walked in with our arms locked.We got seated.It didn't take us long to order. "So,Khariyiah. I'm glad you let me take you out. I've been so in love with spending this much time with you.And getting to know you like am." He looked me.in my eyes. "James,I feel the same way.Its basically like this our " first date",but we been together for a "long time" And I'm loving this feeling I have towards you,and in general. "" mee too riyiah,I wanna make this whole thing official tonight "he said smiling." Okay,then official it is."Then our food came.We talked more about how we basically been together. He don't slept over in my bed with my before and I done did the same. We go everywhere with each other without calling it a date.And I'm always over his house.when we.got done eating and left he asked if I wanted.to.come go.his house tonight so.I said yes.He drove to his house.When we went in we sat on the couch, watched TV,and just talked.He put ln a movie for us.I was sitting up at first, then I dozed off and ended up laying on top of him and on his chest. He put the cover on us.He fell asleep too.I woke up and looked up at him.I got up and went to the bathroom. When I came back the TV was off and he was sitting up."did I wake you up?""no,I would've woke up anyway, are you leaving orrrrr...do you wanna come upstairs and we can get in my bed.but now I think ima be up,I took a nap""yea I'll stay"we went upstairs. "Ion have nun u can sleep in,unless you want something of mine?"" Well...I usually sleep naked,but I mean---""sleep however you want, cause I sleep in my boxers with my shirt off."so I started taking my dress off.He came over and helped me take it off.he even took my shoes off for me.I kept on my bra and panties. "That's cute"" aww❤thanks."I got on the bed."are you going to sleep?"he asked me"no".He turned on the TV and got in the bed.I wanted him right then!Man!I seen his body before, but never this naked!Mhhmmm!!!

As we was watching TV.we was laying on our sides facing each other. He scooted a little closer.I was trynna get it tonight! I turned in my other side and backed up on him.He put his other arm on my waiste. We layed there watching TV.I started rubing my booty up on him. I felt him go hard.It made me even more freaky!I turned back around and kissed him.He started rubing my butt.I started rubing his...One thing lead to another I was on top of him kissing him.He was rubing my booty still.I was moving up and down on top of him.Then he flipped me over and be got on top.He pulled my panties off.then took off my bra.He took off his boxers. He put it in me and I started moaning and making noises. He was grinding and moving fast. Then he let me ride.I rode that mf like I was on a horse. It was sooo freaky in that bed!Man.We did some thangsssss!!!It was fun!!!.We did it for a while too.We fell asleep naked with me on top of him.That's how we woke up that next morning.