Decisions People Make.

1month later*
Riyiah POV*
Baby Majestic was born last week. June 9th,her birthday. Majestic is beautiful. Including her name.She home already. She healthy and everything came out perfectly.Me and James happy.James was telling me that he was going into the streets. (James had always been in the streets. For years him and stevie was out there hustling, that's where they met.They go out there from time to time too. James wanna go all the time though. Can't stop a grown ass man from doing something he wanna do.)I told him I didn't want him to. But like I said,you can't stop a grown ass man. Maria still ain't have her baby, and that means that if James go,Stevie will too. I know that James is doing it to bring in more money and support. Stevie only going cuz James is. Which I don't care,ion got no problem with it,but Maria finna be abandoned. I guarantee she gone leave him.He not gone care though. Only thing he gone care about is seeing his kid. Shiddd.it ain't me,oh well.But anyway,I told James he need to make a decision on what he gone do. He still don't know.Whatever he decides will affect the family too! I don't know!
Maria POV*
So,I found out the chick Stevie been cheating on me with. Of course I can't do shit right now. I'm ready to bust. I told Stevie I was gone leave. This nigga said as long as he can still see his baby,I do what I WANNA do. But he said once I leave, ain't no coming back!I refuse to live like this. My whole pregnancy I been on my own. He barely been around. When I have this baby, and I'm well enough, ima beat his side HOE ass!I know it was her doing! I'm leaving cause he a grown ass man!He ain't have to do it no way.This what I get for being such a nice bitch! Not no more I wont!But im having his baby.should I leave?That's a really hard decision!
James POV*
Majest was born. Me and riyiah came up with the name together. We love it. She got her mama last name,Rivers.Majestic Rivers. That's cute as hell!!!I stopped dealing with the other girl like I said I was. I stopped before she had the baby. I thought about how riyiah would feel if she managed to somehow find out for herself. Especially since she was pregnant with my baby at the time I was messing with shorty.Its over.I bad a decision. I chose what I should've did at the beginning!