Jealous???

Riyiah POV*
Everybody was at work. The work day was going fine.Except the fact that Mariyiah kept trying to make moves on James.And I wasn't going.And neither was James. When she came on to him,he came on to me.Just like that! Me and him been together the whole work day.James walked up to me and was like "hay baby!you gone let me take you to dinna tonight huh?" And of course you know me."hell yeah!"sooo.he taking me to dinner tonight.
***
After work,mariyiah was waiting on me in the parking lot area.Like always on any other day.Stevie was talking to James as we walked out the work building. James told me to ride with him so we could talk about tonight. Then Stevie started asking us what was tonight and asking 1001 questions. By the time we was done talking we walked pass mariyiah and he opened the door for me to get in.y'all should've saw the look on mariyiah damn face.On the way home we talked about the details.of tonight and when he was gone come and pick me up. By the time we was done talking about it, I got out the car and said "bye daddy, see you tonight" and turned around and went in.
***
I put on his favorite color.A red mini dress. Not too short!My hair was down and in curled.I had on my high heels.My nice new bra and panties set.I was planning on doing a lil something tonight.I had on my make up.And my lip glos.Right when I was finished the bell rang.I walked to the door and opened it. He was standing there with my favorite flowers and chocolates. I let him come in.He had been in there before with me.Mainly in my room though.
He looled so handsome. I fell even more in love!After about 5 minutes of him being there, mariyiah came out."Riyiah, James,I ain't know y'all was going out or whatever! "" Yea,well this my baby,I told you that earlier!"I grabbed him and kissed him"see! "I grabbed his arm and he opened the door for me.And we left out.