Apartment looking

When I woke up the next day,I threw some clothes on.I didn't wake up James, but I left a note telling him to call when he woke up.I left out and went to my first appointment I scheduled. It was a 9am one.
****
12:00(afternoon)
The places I done seen today so far not as good as the one I wanted at first. They didn't suit what I'm looking for. Or they was too high priced.James ass woke up late asl.He usually wake up around the time we be getting up for work.Today he woke up at like 10:30-11:00. We usually get up around 6:30-7:00.He called me and I told him about the places I had seen already. He told me they didn't sound all that good either.He went out with Stevie.
****
3:00p.m
I been out all mf day!Looking at houses and shit.I ate once all day.I'm tired.
****
3:30 p.m
When I went home James was watching TV on the couch. I told him about the rest of the houses.He gave me feedback. I asked what him and Stevie did.They just went to the gym for a couple hours. Then he said I should take a nap.because James wastd us to ce to dinner tonight with him and Maria.So with that being said...I went and took my shoes off and went to sleep on the bed.
***
At about 4 something almost 5 James came and woke me up asking did I still wanna go out with Stevie and Maria? I said yea. I got up and we started getting dressed. We coordinated too.We both had an red and black.It took us an hour and a half to get dressed.
***
6:00p.m
Stevie rung the bell.When I went and opened the door and let him in,he already had Maria with him"Hi."she said with a smile. "Hi,it's so nice to meet you" And she gave me a hug"you too."James came out "Hey"" Hi,James??Nice too meet you.""You too Maria"And he walked up to her and gave her a hug.I had to watch cuz it seemed like the HOE...girl ain't wanna let him go!He let go then she did."And my bad,hay Stevie "I walked around and gave him a hug.Then this Niggas ain't wanna let go.I had to.let go first." Sooo,y'all ready to go? "Stevie asked" yeaaaa,lets get outta here"James said.I grabbed my purse and stuff. We walked out the door.James stopped to lock it.We for in Stevie car.A and her sat in the back seat. And of course Stevie drove. It was a nice minute away.At first, we was all talking, then James and stevie started having they own conversation. So me and Maria started talking.We talked about where we was from and stuff. She seemed ight I guess.But I guess we'll see how the rest of the night gone go.