2Years Later

Hayyy yalll!!!Oooommmmgggg!!!I finally got my two girls and my two boys. I have Majestic, Matthew, Majesty, Masson.They so beautiful and cute!It goes down from age three. I just can't wait! They all bad as hell to.But you gotta love em! They not hard to take care of by my self no more. I think I'm used to it now. But,yea anyway! Stevie and Maria did eventually get back together. James nd Stevie got back cool. Mariyiah tried to talk to me again, I didn't talk to her. I'm able to start back working again. So I work at the place I was working at before. Me and James relationship is okay . Stevie and Maria not fully back how they started, but I guess they good. I'm not focused on nobody else but all mines. My mom and dad stay at the house when I have to work. Majestic is in preschool. Matthew is too. Majesty is about to be. They are all so smart. And healthy. I'm still in love with my babies! No lie.
James POV*
Damn! Hay yal!Long time no fucking see. We had our four babaies, we actually got what we had wanted all along. Stevie I think is about to be in his second baby with Maria. He said she was pregnant with a boy this time. But ion think they ass know for sure. Stevie been my brother again. Maria and Riyiah was always close. Stevie and Maria might be moving somewhere else though. Somewhere by Maria parents. His dumb ass still ain't up to no good. Still cheating, and she has too. To be honest, ion even think its his baby. He don't either! And he gone kick her ass to the curb. Or he might just fuck her ass up every chance he get. Either way if she like the shit,we love the shit. She let him do it. Ion give no fuck! I'm loyal to my pooh riyiah.
Stevie POV*
Maria cheating HOE ass pregnant, its not my baby though. We was t doing nothing. I was too busy trynna get another bitch pregnant. We know each other been cheating. We both not stupid, but now I'm finna start knocking her mf wig cap back! Stupid bitch ain't have enough since then to have that nigga wrap it up!? I'm not taking care of it if it's not even mine!That's a no go!
Maria POV*
I'm pregnant again...but I already know its not even Stevie baby. We been messing with other people on the low. And since its not his,I know who's it is.They friend Zack. I'm just so fucking scared to tell Stevie, he crazy as hell! Who knows what he will do!!! He probably already know!