Dinner Date.

When we got there,they came and opened the door for us.We was right on time for our reservation. We was seated, and got our menus.The boys sat across from each other. And we sat across for each other.We looked through our menus.We orderd and talked nothing special, just regular "get to know a person" conversations.We laughed a lot.She funny ass hell.for no reason. She is real cool. Just gone have to watch like always. The food came out.We took pictures for the bookWe ate and talked more.Me and James got a cake and ice cream dessert. It was so cute.They took pictures on my phone for me of us eating it.It was beautiful they was we was.Stevie and Maria was cute too. We took pictures of them too.They just got ice cream.After we was all lovey dovey,We paid and left.Everybody was full as fuck!We went to Stevie house.We sat around and watched movies. Everybody started to get sleepy. Me and James was finna wall home,Stevie insisted we just stayed the night in his guest room. We agreed. We aint wanna walk no damn way. It was late at night and Stevie bell rung. Everybody jumped up.the boys went to the door.Me and Maria watched. Soon as he looked at the peephole he was like what the fuck. And he opened it.Mariyiah barged in and just started kissing on him. She didn't even look to notice we was here.Stevie pushed her off him.That's when she noticed us.Stevie went off!Maria didn't say nun. She walked right up to her and smacked the shit outta her.I was dead.That bitch ran out that damn door so quick!:O ☺☺☺☺☺☺She was finna run after her too. Stevie knew that and he grabbed her so quick.James closed and locked the door.Stevie walked Maria back over to where we was at first. He sat her on his lap and held her.She wasn't even mad though. He just didn't want her going after mariyiah. She laughed it off after a while.Only because she saw my face and the way I was laughing. We all started laughing. After we watched the last movie, me and James went to the guest room and Stevie and her went to his room.We went to sleep...too tired to do anything else.