Zack And James

Riyiah POV*
James was tellin me how he got Beef with Zack. I was mad because he shouldn't be in that bullshit!.But I can also understand where he coming from. I just don't want him to do nothing stupid that could jeopardize him or the family!! I'm scared though.. Only cause I know how James can be. I also know what he capable of doing. I told him to just meet up with him and talk to him suttle about where and why he was wrong. But he know Zack finna have some thing to say ignorant.. So he gone be ready!!..
James POV*
I called Zack up and told him to meet me. Nigga sounded scared. I got the idea from my baby. That's the only reason I actually did it. So I'm on my way to meet this clown ass joke. I hope I won't have to kill his ass!!
***
10 Minutes Later**
I was Zack pulling up. Nigga came alone.We got out the car. And walked and met in the middle "what's good my nigga"He said and we did a handshake. I ain't say nothing back though. "Aight, so I ain finna sit up here and act like I like you,cause I don't. And you got some idea why. You a clown ass nigga for doing my brother like that. You know what you did too.So don't act like I'm finna be okay with what you did,he might be..but that's cause he really hurt right now and only able to be mad at her. But you suppose to be his boy..you suppose to be his nigga! And real niggaz don't do that joke clown ass bitch shit. Foreal. This the only reason I called you here today. Ian the type of nigga that's gone false flag and hold out. You know me so you know ian gone hold back.Aight,yo turn"And he began" man,I thank you for coming to me like a real man..something I'm not. What I did was WRONG AS FUCK!! I can admit. Im mad at myself for betrayin him like that!And i wanna make it right. I was going through a tough time. And when I was telling them when he got up to go to the bathroom she offered.. I wasn't thinking so I said yea. Later that day after I left she called me and we met up. But she ain tell me that that's what she wanted. So when I pulled up, she got in my car and I was looking crazy and she bent over and did it. That's when it started. I knew it was wrong. But she was the one doing stuff.. Not me. It's no way I got shorty pregnant! I never wanted her. And I told her that. A lil while after...it stopped. We had stopped wayyy before she got pregnant the second time. It was only going on for at the most three weeks and it wasn't even every day. I ended it by cutting her off. Once I realized what was really going on.. I stopped answering for her. And my phone just blew uppp!!!Man,I'm sorry. And I been so busy lately making shit right with so many mfkas,I'm surprised I was able to cancel plans too meet you. I'm making shit right with Stevie as we speak. I got big shit finna happen. And ima call him up when I leave here." While he was talking I was listening to what he was saying hard. I believe him because we been boys for a long ass time....many many years!!So I know when he lying or not. He was 100% honest with me!So I'm dropping, it cause its over now."Aight man,look I understand... A little..we gone let this petty shit go and drop it.. We coo bruh"."Ight bruh.. Appreciate you being one hundred with me".And we walked off and got in our cars and drove off.