Surprise Mission Pt. 2

~~~~
"We have arrived at our destination!"

Ben got out of the car and opened the backseat, where two electricians outfits were in two separate bags. There were hats, masks, and a pair of tinted glasses situated on top of the clothes. Taking one of the pairs of clothes and the glasses, he handed them to Jeff. Jeff looked at the items in his hands, specifically the mask.

"Here are our disguises. We need to be able to blend in well, otherwise our mission will fail."

"Even this?" Jeff pointed to the dad hat with a logo on it from some company. 

"Yes, even that. I have a headband with me if you want to tie your hair back first." Ben opened his driver's door, opening the middle compartment in the front of the car. He searched through some of the stuff packed in there: napkins, receipts, cuffs, closed blades, the usual. Finally, he found the black hairband through all the mess, handing it to Jeff as he already had his shirt and pants on, his hair still out. With some grumbling from the long black haired killer, Ben gathered his own disguise. 

"Uhm... ok, I'll just go over there to change. Please don't look." Ben motioned to the back of the SUV, where Jeff would be on the opposite side of. 

"Whatever. Be quick." Ben stormed off to hide behind the car, changing into his disguise. As he was, Jeff decided to ask a question.

"So... Got any enemies back at the house?" Jeff tied back his hair, enough to get it through the hat hole.

Ben grunted in frustration over his disguise. "Why are you asking that now?"

"Just asking. You just don't seem like you would have problems with people." 

"HAH! Thanks. Unfortunately, even I have a hard time with people. There's this new girl that joined a couple weeks ago, she goes by The Darkness Killer. And every time that I have talked to her, she has always ignored me or just scoffs at me. Bitch even almost got me killed when I was on a mission with her and Jack."

Jeff grunted once that sounded like a 'hm'. "Do you think you did something to piss her off?" Ben was silent for a couple seconds, thinking back on all the times he interacted with her.

"I think... she's really close with Slenderman and I kinda am too. So I think that could be it. I was one of the last people to talk to her due to a long mission but I was just talking to Slenderman like I always do. Then when I heard that she joined as a proxy, I went to go talk to her, like I do with everyone else." Ben popped out from behind the car, now visible to Jeff with his mechanics disguise. He was holding a box of tools in his left hand. 

"And she just ignored me and went to go talk to Slenderman. I also got in a fight with the bitch cause she yelled at me to stop being so friendly with him. Like wake up bitch! We live with him why wouldn't I be?"

"So you and I aren't so different then?" Ben looked up at Jeff, lightly punching Jeff on the arm.

"It's not the same! Come on, we gotta get inside before our targets leave." Both of them started to make their way to the back entrance of the hotel, making sure that their disguises were on properly beforehand. 

"Besides" Ben looked at him as he was getting something out of his pocket. "It's not like I killed her, unlike you." Ben's smirk prominent on his face.

"Eh, you will eventually. If she is as annoying as you paint her to be." Jeff's snicker made Ben roll his eyes, his smirk wiped off into a scowl.

Once the two of them got to the entrance, Ben took out a laminated key card and pressed it on the card reader. It accepted the card with a 'beep', unlocking the door with ease. Ben opened the door, leaving it open for Jeff to slip through. Shutting the door, Ben sighed through his mouth, looking around his surroundings.