Safe and Sound

~~~~~

'Why the fuck did HE of all people save me? Why him!?'

One minute Jeff is mere seconds away from being crushed to death, the next he is being carried by the white tentacle man that choked him out.

"Good thing I caught you in the nick of time. You would've died for sure." Once again, he had his nurturing voice on, the one that Jeff hated hearing. In Jeff's words, he hates 'being treated like a stupid child'.

Slenderman felt Jeff tense up at his touches, clearly uncomfortable to suddenly being coddled like a baby. He knew the last thing Jeffrey needed was someone holding him up after he had a near death experience. Yet, Slenderman wasn't about to let this opportunity go to waste.

"Put me down! I'm fine!" Jeff did not want this. He did not feel safe around him. His personal space needed to breathe and it was not happening with how close Slenderman was.

"Your left leg is completely crushed. You need immediate medical attention." Without hearing what Jeff wanted to say next, Slenderman carried Jeff out of his office with Jeff making it very obvious that he doesn't want to.

"I SAID I WAS FINE! LET ME GO!" He tried to break free from Slenderman's strong grasp, only to be held down by his tentacles. Jeff knew how strong he is yet he did not want to surrender.

"Quit thrashing around, you might break something else!" Just as Slenderman said that, Jeff hit his head hard on the wall corner that they were turning in to.

"OWW!! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!" He held the bruised spot on his head, hoping it would heal up quicker. The pain was minor, still Jeff really needed to lash out at Slenderman any chance he could.

"Apologies. I should have been more careful." Slenderman really did not want to hurt Jeff more. Even if he could easily heal him, any inflicted pain on Jeff was also hurting him on the inside.

Soon the two of them arrived at Slenderman's own personal bathroom. It was bigger than Jeff's yet it looked to have the same aesthetic. The room seemed to have not just a tub, but a jacuzzi as well in the opposite corner of the bath. It looked like it could have belonged to a fancy hotel suite with how sophisticated it looked. Jeff couldn't have imagined what his room looked like. He didn't even think Slenderman slept at all.

Slenderman tried to multitask with holding Jeff close to him while going through his bathroom cabinets and drawers for medical supplies. He spotted some surgical tape, rubbing alcohol, some 'special' antibiotics and put them all down onto the table stand near the bath.

When he first scouted the mansion when he was looking for places to hide out from, the condition was spick and span, as if the previous owners were careful to not damage it too much. Their blood didn't stain the modern gothic feel of the decorations. Not like it would have ruined it. Since this house wasn't made specifically for Slenderman's own needs, he rarely used his bathroom, not really having the proper digestive system to use it at all. So it was always clean whenever he would get dressed in the morning, or whenever Ben sneaks in without his permission.

"YOU FUCKING TREE, LET ME GO!" It seemed that Slenderman tuned out Jeff as he was getting the materials ready, realizing that Jeff has been punching and kicking the air all this time. His arms and legs were bound enough to where he could squirm but not enough to harm the tall suited monster. "I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP! I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF!!" It seemed that Jeff was going to be difficult as always.

"Your leg is shattered and bleeding. When I tried to look for you, I saw you limping." Slenderman tried his best to sit Jeff on an empty spot on the sink while holding his arms and legs bound, making sure to not hurt him.