Murder Family

A/N: Please enjoy! Vote & Comment since it helps a lot! 

[I was able to write this thanks to the Helluva Boss Wiki transcript!]

Key:

This = Y/N's speaking

This = Blitzo's Speaking

This = Mrs. Mayberry Speaking

Warning:

* Cursing *

* Mentions Of Sex *

________________________________________________________________________________

Third Person POV

An imp watches an ipad, with the back imprinted I.M.P. on it, as her tail moved slowly. She had long/short [H/C] hair and [E/C] eyes that shone in the moonlight. The imp watched the ipad with slight interest, she worked at this low class job due to being an orphan and having nowhere else to go.

She only had one tattoo on her chest, near the bottom of her breast. It was words saying, 'Blitzo's Love Thing'. Her Boss, Blitzo ordered her to get it after 2 years of working here. She didn't mind at all, she used to get tattoos all the time until she spent all her allowance getting them removed.

The ipad finally switched to something else as she quickly shot up from her seat, rushing past a grey-female wolf. She walked back and placed a bag on the desk.

"Thank you..." The wolf waved as she went back to her phone.

The imp knocked on the door of the main office as a voice came from it.

"Ah...Here she is now!! Our lovely...(Y/N)!" The voice seemed sweet as the Imp opened the door and walked in.

"Mister Blitzo...It's ready..." (Y/N) sat on the desk on Blitzo as she showed him the ipad.

"What the hell is that?" A taller imp asked, she seemed to be a sinner.

(Y/N) looked up at the imp, "Who the hell is this?" She asked, lazily.

"Ah...(Y/N)..this is our latest client, Mrs. Mayberry..." Blitzo gestured to Mrs. Mayberry with a sly smile, "And this is (Y/N)...she's...special to the I.M.P company...her ipad shows everything that has ever happened to a creature of Hell!" Blitzo stood up, smiled, hugging (Y/N) and pulling her into his lap.

"Ah...It is nice to meet you, Mrs. Fuckleberry..." (Y/N) muttered out, sleepy.

Mrs. Mayberry tensed up, "It's. Mayberry. Mrs. Mayberry." Her teeth clenched as she grumbled annoyed.

"Naaaah...I like the name she gave ya' better!" Blitzo smiled and nuzzled his face into (Y/N)'s neck, "Now...Show me the fucking video so we could fucking kill some bitch!" Blitzo's face raised up, showing quite the evil smirk.

"Yes Sir..." (Y/N) leaned on Blitzo as she lifted up the ipad so that both could see.