That's Entertainment - A Special

Third Person POV

In a different universe than the one, where our amazing (Y/N) lives now, a different (Y/N) form a whole different universe with still a harem of lovers at her feet, lives.

In the Pride Ring, (Y/N) who looks pretty much the same except more bubbly and cute-i-fied, dust around the mansion. She walked to the Princess of Hell's room and opened the door. She walks in and opens the curtains.

"Princess Charlie! It's time to wake up!!" (Y/N) smiles sweetly.

But Charlie doesn't wake up.

"Princess...Princess?" (Y/N) calls for her.

________________________________________________________________________________

Within Charlie's dream is one of Rainbows and Heaven.

The scene opens with a voiceover of the princess of Hell singing 'I'm Always Chasing Rainbows'.

Charlie: At the end of the rainbow, there's happiness.

A human is shown falling down from the sky as a rainbow bursts upwards through the clouds.

Charlie: And to find it, how often I've tried.

Charlie is seen being told off by her father.

Charlie: But, my life is a race. Just a wild goose chase.

Camera pans over to where a figure was pointing at, which shows Hell being circled by Angels.

Charlie: And my dreams have all been denied.

Why have I always been a failure?

A shadow of Lucifer looms over a disappointed Charlie as demonic arms and tentacles cover the screen.

Charlie: What can the reason be?

I wonder if the world is to blame.

The Earth rotates as many eyes begin to surround it.

Charlie: I wonder if it could be me.

The Exorcists are seen smiling deviously as they look down upon the souls they have gotten rid of. The scene turns to black as the camera focuses on the middle Exorcist's face and halo.

Charlie: I'm always chasing rainbows.

Watching clouds drifting by.