Oops

The episode begins with a wide shot of Asmodeus' palace, in which we then see his bedroom. Fizzarolli and Asmodeus are sleeping together in the same bed as (Y/N) was on Asmodeus' chest. An alarm clock shaped like a rooster with an erected penis goes off, which wakes up Fizzarolli.

He punches the clock and stretches his arms out to the kitchen, scaring a laundry succubus wearing an apron and black panties, destroying a chandelier, and pours himself some coffee. But, he burns himself so he takes the whole pot back, passing the same laundry woman from before, making her twirl in place, and sets it on a desk. He stretches out and grabs one of his hats, and stretches. Fizzarolli grabs the coffee and drinks it, before throwing it away and stretching himself above Asmodeus and (Y/N).

"Rise and shine, Ozzie! (Y/N)!" Fizzarolli smiled brightly as he shakes an airhorn and blows it, startling Asmodeus, who lays back down and (Y/N) just slept, "Huehahahahaha!" He laughed.

Asmodeus groans, "Ugh, again with the horn?" Asmodeus sighed as he pets (Y/N)'s head as he turns in bed, covering his head with his pillow.

"Don't blame me, blame how fuckin' fun they are!" He blows the horn again, "M'kay, SO; Today you have a meeting with the distributor about the new shipment of vvvibrators. Then you gotta host a safety meeting because of what happened with the old shipment of vvvibrators. And then, you have a nooner with Prince Stolas." Fizzarolli smirked as he listed off the things that Asmodeus had to do, (Y/N) woke up.

As he speaks, Asmodeus gets out of bed and puts on his robe.

Asmodeus sighs, "You scheduled me during lunch?" He questioned.

"Well, you're pretty good at 'squeezing things in'." Fizzarolli chuckled as (Y/N) chuckled.

As he speaks he squeezes the robe in, eyeing Asmodeus' butt, before stretching onto his shoulder.

"But I left time for a big ol' breakfast!" Fizzarolli smiled.

"Lemme guess, I'm handling that too?" Asmodeus sighed as he rubbed his head.

"I mean, unless you want me to take a crack at cooking again?" Fizzarolli asked.

"Again?" (Y/N) questioned.

"Ahahahahaha— NO. Never again." Asmodeus chuckled as he stroked (Y/N)'s hair.

"Whaaat? Maybe I could burn the milk this time!" Fizzarolli smiled.

"Stoooop..." Asmodeus whines.

"OH! You know what I'm craving? Burgers!" Fizzarolli smirked in (Y/N)'s direction.

"Oh...my...god...YES!! Burgers!!!" (Y/N) cheered.

"No! It's too early for burgers, ya maniacs!" Asmodeus chuckled.

"Burger time! Burger time! Burger time!" Fizzarolli and (Y/N) chant.