Spring Broken

Small Warning: Mention Of Sexual Assault & (Y/N) being a little lustful-

Third Person POV

The scene starts with Blitzo and the crew driving their gray van along the street. (Y/N) on her iPad in the passenger seat, playing some games about beaches.

"I love this song!" Blitzo started to poorly singing along with "Mustang Dong'' on the radio, "You were a spicy little- uh- Demon with the- uh- bleach blonde haaaair!" He sang.

Loona is shown sitting in the back, looking mildly annoyed at his singing. Moxxie covers his somehow non-existing ears in the back while Millie rolls down her window and smiles.

Blitzo: Fieeendin' for that semen when I caught your stare...

"Come On, Lovely!" He smiled, nudging (Y/N).

They drive into an old crowded parking lot.

(Y/N): Thooought it might be love, but you went...

A pink car pulls into the remaining parking space.

"Oh Shit! Fuck..." Blitzo slams onto the brakes and the van skids to a stop.

Blitzo turns off the radio and glares at the person in the pink car. He glances at the license plate, which reads 'SUCKS-4-LIFE'.

"Fuck...that's an amazing license plate..." (Y/N) stares at the license plate, "Yours seriously doesn't compare, Blitzo.." (Y/N) snickered.

"Hey! It does..." Blitzo crossed his arms in jealousy, "Oh, you 'suck for life', do ya?!" He pulls out a megaphone and yells into it, Listen up, you unoriginal pink cum dump! You have three goddamn seconds to get your tits out of my parking spot!" He shouted.

The passenger steps out of her front car seat with high heels. Blitzo lowers the megaphone, shocked.

"Oh, shit! Verosika!" Blitzo looked shocked still.

"Fucccccccck...She's fucking smoking..." (Y/N)'s jaw drops.

Verosika blows a bubble of pink gum before it pops.

"Blitz-o..." Verosika smirked before her eyes shifted to (Y/N), "And a small cutie.." She winked as (Y/N) slowly turned red.

Blitzo growled and held (Y/N) close, "I should have known you'd be here. I could smell fish for miles, which is odd. Because, I believe the nearest ocean is..." Blitzo and (Y/N) falls and faceplants onto the ground before standing up, checking if (Y/N) was okay as well, "...three Rings DOWN!" He yelled.

"And I should have known you'd be here when I heard the Amber Alerts..." Verosika smirked.