Q & A TIME!!!!

If you don't feel comfortable with having your @- up here, please let me know immediatly.

A lot of the questions were concerning Hazbin Hotel, but it's out now so yes, I did make the book and it is up! ^^

Our First Question is for our lovely (Y/N) from Darla3538 ~

Do You Have A Favorite Lover?

"I would rather not say that I have a favorite lover..." (Y/N) sighed and drinks some alcohol.

"It's MEEE!!" Blitzo spins around in a spinny chair as he smiled widely, "HI! I'M THE PROBLEM, IT'S ME!"

[XD I had to..]

***

Our Next Question is to (Y/N) once again from ReaderQueen101 ~

Based on the list of characters that Y/N had sex with, which one(s) was the best sex that Y/N enjoyed the most?

"...Asmodeus and Fizz." (Y/N) bluntly stated, "The Sin of Lust knows all the right places while Fizz just makes it fun..."

"FUCK YEAH!" Fizzarolli cheers from the background, "SUCK ON THAT BLITZO!"

***

Next question is from canderloro ~

Is there going to be a endgame Love interest?

So when Helluva Boss ends in season 4 [idk if they'll be more seasons after that] then I'll have an ending for each love interest/interest and then a huge lovers ending were the reader ends up with all of them.

So each character(s) will get their endgame ending.

***

From AmyG38352 ~

Which episode was the funniest you wrote?

I'd have to say the funniest episode I wrote Spring Broken since I got to make (Y/N) be a human, be drunk, and flirt with Moxxie and Millie while Blitzo was busy. It was the first time I actually included Moxxie & Millie being love interest and I really enjoyed it!

***

Finally from inkybrry6

Hey Cherubs! (If they are up for questions...[which they are]) What is your opinion on Y/N?

Collin ~

"I find that demon to be just as worse as the others. She seemed to have such a dark and creepy aura about her...like she's not real...it scares me to death and I'm already dead!"

Keenie ~

"Don't tell Collin, but we talk on the regular now...We're kind of friends! She's super sweet...and I think she's like a mother to me!"

Cletus ~

"She really likes burgers...doesn't she? But in truth...she's super nice once we got to know her a bit..."

***

If you want to be included on the next Q & A, please place your questions...

HERE

And I'll see you all once Helluva Boss returns this month, from what I was told. ^^