Info-Chan: Another One

So, the Reality Chapter may have confused some of y'all!! So here's a little clarification!

How did Stolas be her first?

Simple, really, Stolas was tired of an argument he had with Stella. So he went to a club. He wanted to destress and just relax.

Bee took you to a club, the same one, but got super drunk and went off with Vortex. Stolas saw you and felt his heart beat 1000 mbs, if that's possible.

You both talked and drank. It ended up in the bedroom! And welp...he was good and sweet. Treated y'all like a queen! Aftercare was sweet as well.

Then, the list continued. But Stolas was your first. He did remember you when he saw you again. He just acted stupid!

Why was Levi so mad?

You simply denined his marriage proposal. He got super past about it and attacked. Once you left, he felt super guilty about it.

Why do some demons still call (Y/N) an imp now that we know she's a sinner?

Well, the question answers it. We know (Y/N) is a sinner and an overlord.

Here are the demons who know about (Y/N) being a Sinner/Overlord:

☆ Stolas
☆ The 7 Leaders
☆ Octavia [Thx to Stolas]
☆ Loona
☆ Blitzo
☆ Fizzarolli [Asmodeus Told]
☆ M & M [They will soon in Unhappy Campers]
☆ Crimson
☆ Margaret & Chuck
☆ Pete [Introduced soon]
☆ Chaz [+] (He ded)
☆ Vortex [Bee told]

But everyone else doesn't know:

♧ Stella
♧ Striker
♧ Andrealphus
♧ Glitz & Glam
♧ Mr. Brett [Will be introduced soon...]

[I believe that's it]

Did Chuck kill (Y/N)? Did her brother kill (Y/N)?

No to both.

When will Helluva Boss new chapter come out?

Probably on Monday, Tuseday, or Wednesday.

I have been working on my new project, High School DxD, but with Haikyuu Characters x Reader.

So it's been a bit hard to do both with also doing schooling.

How can (Y/N) be a Sinner & A Overlord?

So, mostly, the simple answer is that the Leaders wanted (Y/N) to be able to protect herself. So they gifted it to her.

The stupid answer is based on the Theory that Alastor is a sinner himself and probably a Overlord as well hence this! ^^

If you happen to have any other questions concerning this book, please do ask!

[Nothing about updating another series]

But I will answer the question here and comment back once I update this!!

Please don't be shy.

[I will 'at' the commenter once I do, unless you don't, please private message me that & your question.]

If the question is about another book, ask me the question on that book, please!!!

I hope this stopped some confusion! ^^