Western Energy

Third Person POV

The scene begins at the 'Richest Cup Café, where the poor pour for you!', where Stella and Stolas are sipping tea, giving each other glares while Stella's brother, Andrealphus, looks on. (Y/N) was sitting next to Stolas and Stella, feeling awkward that she was even there, especially in the get-up that Stella forced her in.

"Stolas." Stella growls.

"Stella." Stolas growled back.

Stella said something that was censored on YouTube and probably would be here as well.

"Witch." Stolas growled once again.

"Aurgh!" Andrealphus rolled his eyes, he kept shifting his eyes from the situation in front of him to (Y/N).

Stella slams hands on table, gets up, "FUCKISH. IMP. SUCKER!" Stella yelled before looking at (Y/N), "No offense, Darling..." Stella pat (Y/N)'s head.

"Why did you insist on meeting me here?" Stolas questioned.

"And...uhh...why am I here?" (Y/N) asked nervously.

A tiny imp server pours tea for Stolas. Stolas looks at his phone that says: 'Reminder: Deal @ Ozzie's set.'

"Ahem! We wanted to properly discuss the terms of this divorce. I feel my darling sister deserves a bit more...compensation. After all, you did CHEAT on the poor thing. Surely, you owe..." Andrealphus was stopped.

"Andrealphus, cheating implies there was a betrayal. This woman never gave two shits about me or our very much arranged marriage." Stolas crossed his arms, "As far as I'm concerned, this divorce is far overdue." Stollas rolled his eyes.

The imp server looks out to see Bombproof is seen racing toward the glass window.

"Up yours!" Stella flips Stolas off.

Andrealphus groans, "Stellaaa, for fuck's sake, stop making this harder to bullshit!" He rolled his eyes.

The window breaks, revealing posing on a table. He discards his poncho and twirls two angelic revolvers in his hands. He fires one and the bullet hits the window near Stolas' head. Stella grins evilly at Stolas as he dodges more bullets. He flies out toward the exit. Striker wraps Stolas and even (Y/N) in glowing white rope before they can escape. Stolas falls to the ground in an alley, captured as he was holding (Y/N). This just brought them closer.

"Oh, dear...this is worrisome." Stolas blushed.

(Y/N) groaned, "How the hell do I always get roped into this shit?...No pun intended!?" She looked down.

__________________________________________________________

The scene cuts to Blitzo driving the I.M.P. van, with Moxxie and Millie in the back and a fearful Loona next to Blitzo. Blitzo's phone lets out a sexy ringtone. Blitzo smirked.