Seeing Stars

Third Person POV

The scene opens with a shot of a galaxy, with Stolas narrating over it.

In the great expanse of the nether there exists boundless amounts of magnificent phenomenon the great brilliance of an exploding star, the nimble dance of space dust through a nebula but once every one thousand years our corner of reality is treated to an incredible sight from the deep eldritch recesses of the cosmos the tears of a forgotten colossus begin to fall.

Tears made of the hopes and dreams of every living thing that never came to be. Condensed and sent shooting across the night sky in a dazzling final display. What appears to mortal beings as a meteor shower we can see for what it is: Azathoth's Tears.

A young Octavia giggles as she walks over to Stolas, "Daddy, can we go see it someday?" She smiled.

"Yes, dear. I promise, when the day comes nothing will be able to keep me from being there with you. Good night, my Owlette." Stolas pets his daughter's head.

Octavia yawns, "Good night!" She turns and wiggles and giggles in her bed.

________________________________________________________________________________

Scene shifts to present Octavia, still looking happy; she's circling a drawing on a calendar of her face, Stolas' face, and a meteor shower. The starfall is 'today'. She hops down a hallway putting on her boot.

"Hey, dad!" Octavia looks in her kitchen and around the manor, but he isn't there, "Dad? Dad?" Octavia called.

She sees an open foyer door, and we hear Stolas' voice coming through it.

"Yes, I know!" Stolas' voice was heard.

The scene jumps to Stolas out front on the phone with Stella, squeezing a servant in his other hand. Imps are loading items into a van.

"It will be there, shortly..." Stolas sighed annoyed, "Of course they're being careful!" Stolas yelled.

Octavia walked to Stolas, "Dad, what's going on?" She asked.

"Apparently, your mother can't exist somewhere for two minutes without the entirety of her possessions..." Stolas was interrupted by Stella's yelling.

Stella is yelling something incomprehensibly in response through the phone as he speaks.

"What? No! I'm not turning her against you...." Stolas sighed annoyed, "Yes, Stella!" He grumbled.

Stella spoke through the phone, "...never have to see your fucking face again!" She yelled.

"Dad?" Octavia questioned.

Stella, still through the phone, "Everyone..." She continues to yell incomprehensibly.