Ozzie's

Third Person POV

The scene opens up in (Y/N)'s room in Blitzo's apartment. She's picking some clothes out for Ozzie's as there is a knock on the apartment door. Blitzo and Loona were out so she had to answer. She walked up to the door and opened it wide.

"Hey Sugar Balls...Sorry to bother you but uhh.." The imp stared (Y/N) up and down, "He's right...You're really cute..." He smirked before picking (Y/N) up bridal style and walking off.

'...Is he really...F-' (Y/N) thought and blushed a bit, shaking her head, 'WAIT THIS IS KIDNAPPING!' She yelled in her mind.

The screen glitched and changed.

__________________________________________________________

The scene opens up with a city shot that pans down on Imp City. Yelling can be heard in the background. Loona can be seen reading a magazine called 'IMP GOSSIP' with Verosika Mayday on the front page and drinking out of a glass bottle. She places the bottle on an open page of Stolas's grimoire and it rolls off the table. The page of the book glows and creates a portal to the human world. A tree falls through the portal, along with a severed head. Moxxie peers out of the fallen tree, carrying a chainsaw. Blitzo walks into the office.

"Where's (Y/N), Sir?" Moxxie asked.

"Oh...She's resting at home!" Blitzo smirked, "Woo, that was a fuck ton of lumberjacks!" Blitzo checked his phone to see (Y/N) left him on read.

Millie crawls across the floor like a crab, with an axe between her teeth.

"I'm still so jazzed up!" Millie yells.

She snaps the axe in half and laughs. She then walks over near the rest of the group.

"Well you better stay jazzed..." Moxxie points finger guns at Millie, "...babe because, guess where I'm taking you tonight?" He smiled.

"Don't you dare finish a filthy pun in my presence Moxxie. Besides, drinks are on me tonight. Let's hit up the new dive down the street..." Blitzo smirked.

"Actually, sir, it's our one-year marriage anniversary. So, I'm taking Millie to Ozzie's in the Lust Ring!" Moxxie smiled.

Millie's eyes sparkle and she squeals in delight.

Millie gasps, "Ozzie's?! No way! That place is always booked!" Millie smiled brightly.

"Yeah, well I've been planning it for quite a while..." Moxxie blushed.

"Moxxie!" She jumps into Moxxie's arms and kisses his face before they both start French kissing and making out.

Blitzo rolls his eyes and groans, "Ugh, can you two not?" He crossed his arms, "My Lovely isn't here to be my comfort..." He grumbled.

"I'm sorry, sir. Maybe another time?" Moxxie shrugged.

"No, it's fine! I...I can come with the two of you, help you celebrate your boring as fuck monogamy..." Blitzo smiled nervously.

"Uh, no. The reservation is for us." Moxxie smiled.

"Uh huh!" Blitzo nodded.

"Just us." Moxxie looked like '-_-'.

"Mhm!" Blitzo nodded still.

"Without you there. Explicitly without you there." Moxxie stated.

"I'll wear something nice. It's a big deal after all." Blitzo hugs the two tightly, "See you lovebugs later!" He whistles on his way out.

Moxxie growls.

"Relax, sweetie, don't let him get to you today. Let's just go home and... clean this blood off." Millie smirked flirty.