Reality

☆ Reality ☆

{Noun}

the world or the state of things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional idea of them.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Blitzo was walking around the house, cleaning shit up before (Y/N) came back home. Happily, Moxxie and Millie offered to have (Y/N) stay at their place for the time being.

Blitzo fixed most of the trash that had been lying on the floor since he found out that (Y/N) and Stolas had even been admitted into the hospital.

He still remembers the phone call he had with her. The way he acted and seemed to just push it off. He should have been there, and if he was, could he even have prevented that moment from taking place?

Blitzo's eyes dart from the garbage can to a few pictures on the wall. A few were pictures Loona and (Y/N) drew for Blitzo's birthday, while others were normal photos. But only one caught his eye.

It was an unusual type of photo. One you can only get at circuses or carnivals. It was a picture of a slightly ashy, burnt Blizto as a teenager, and (Y/N) as she looked so much different than she was now. The rim of the picture was sort of burnt as it showed faint red and black outlining.

Blitzo smiled as he stared at the picture. But his attention was stolen away from the picture when he heard some sort of 'ding' noise from behind him. He turned to face (Y/N)'s glowing iPad on the table. He walked over to it and picked it up, sitting on the couch.

'Do you want to learn more about users?' The iPad read.

"Learn more about user? What the fuck is this shit?" Blitzo questioned loudly.

Happily, Loona was at a party and didn't have to hear him cursing like a maniac, like she hadn't heard him already.

"You know what? Fuck yeah." Blitzo pressed the 'yes' button as he smirked.

'Alright. Loading...FIRST ENTRENCE INTO HELL' The iPad now read.

"Let's fucking do this shit!" Blitzo was excited to learn more about his Lovely.

Except, he didn't know the shit she went through to be where she is today. She was never in the fire with Blitzo. How the hell did she get burned?

|♤|♤|♤|♤|♤|♤|♤|♤|♤|♤|♤|♤|♤|

In the Grand Central Hall of the Ring Leaders, they all sit in their places as they stare at the young, teenage girl in front of them.

"You pull us out of work...for this shit?" The big green Demon spoke.

"Calm down, Mammon... Lucifer probably has a good reason for doing this." A tall bat like creature informed Mammon, as they crossed their thin legs.

"Whatever it is...can we hurry this shit up? I have a show in 15 and I need to get ready.." A wolf like Demon stated.

"Then let me get this over with..." Lucifer smiled as he stared down at the imp girl, "Who killed her?" Lucifer plainly states as the other leaders freeze up, "She wasn't meant to die, so...who the HELL did this shit?" Lucifer clenched his fist.

The other ring leaders were silent. None of them wanted to admit that they had something to do with her death. In reality, they didn't. But one of them did, as he raised in hand as a pure evil smirk emerged on his face.

The leader in question was like a skeleton goat, tall to boot. He stared down at the unconscious imp girl on the floor.

"I did." Satan smirked evilly.