🤍~!! Uljhan !!~🤍

Ks was caring hm in her hands..she was holding hm's back and waist with her both hands to give support to hm..and hm slowly opens her eyes and directly looks at ks's dark brown eyes..she was warping her hand around ks's neck tightly for her fear to fall..at that time ks's nakabposh fall on hm's face and it's covered her face halfly from her nose to her lips..

Ks looks at hm's two pinkish lips under her transparent nakabposh..and her eyeballs just stucked at them.while hm was looking at ks's face cause of her curicity about her rakshah ji..but suddenly they both came back in their sences and hm's cheeks turned red automatically..
She got down from ks's arms imidiyetly and pushed ks by her chest..

Hm:Durr rahiye humse..himmat kase Hui apki humare kareeb aneki?😣..

And it's enough for ks petionts..her eyes turned in red totally..she looks at hm with a develish eyes..hm just shiverd at the looks of ks..she trys to rans from there but ks held her wrist and bend her hand around her back with her full forced which cause hm a sudden pain like hell..
She screamed out loudly..

Hm:ahhhhhhh..

Ks:bohot ho gya tumhara.kaha tha humne humara saiyam Tut jayga..aur tumne Tod Diya hai abb humara saiyam..(in a heavy voice)

Ks tighten her grip more in hm's wrist..so that her bingels were broked for the extreme force and stucked in her hand..blood started coming out from there..

Hm:a..ahhhh...

Tears came out from hm's eyes for the unbearable pain..

Ks:tumhari himmat kase Hui humko dhakka marneki?ajj taak kisiki himmat nhi hua hai humko chuneki..aur tumne hume dhakka mara?ek baat Naa Jaan kholkaar sunlo acche se aur samajh bhi lo.hum na janwar se bhi zayada berehm hai..isliye jitna chup chap rahogi yaha utna hi tumhare liye thik hoga..warna agar humare andar kaa janwar jaag gya na toh tum usee jhel nhi paogi..kaa samjhi?..

Hm:aah..h..haath chodiye humara..please..

Hm said in a extreme painfull voice..her face was totally red now for the pain..

Ks:aur agar nhi chode tumhara haath toh?kaa kaallo gi tum?😡..

Hm:d..dard ho..raha hai hume b..bohot..please chodiijiye humara haath..ahhh..please..

Hm cried out in pain..suddenly ks feels a sharp pain in her heart..she can't understand what is wrong with her..she looks at hm's wrists..she sees a huge amount of blood was covering hm's wrist totally and some was still dropping from there..her(ks) hand automatically looses her grip from hm's wrist..she frees hm's wrist slowly..
And stands there like a rock..

Hm held her blooded wrist with her other hand and closed her eyes tightly in pain😣..tears were still dropping from her eyes while her wrist was paining extremely..
Ks was straightly looking at hm..
She was still finding out what's happened with her suddenly..

Ks in mind:e..e kaa ho raha hai humko..

Ks can't says anything and quietly left from the room..and locked the door from the outside..and move on from there..

Hm slowly opens her eyes and looks at her wrist..blood was still coming out slowly from the wound..she slowly sit in the ground besides the bed.and started endure her pain..

Hm:ammi..abbu app Saab kaha hai..

Scean shifted to another room..

Shushi was drinking drinks sitting helf layingly on the bed and was waiting for ks..