❤️‍🩹!! Fear of losing you !!❤️‍🩹

Next day morning..
The morning was a beautiful morning in the forest..the birds were chirping beautifuly..
The sunrays came on hm's face from the window..her sleep disturbed for this.and she started moving her head in her sleep..
At that time ks slowly opens her eyes and started rubbing it..she was sleeping in the sofa..she slowly got up from there and looks at hm.who was continuously moving her head for the sunrays..ks slowly gose infornt of hm and started addoring her..a smile appres in her lips..

Ks in mind:sote huye kitni shat aur pyaari laag rahi hai yeh.abhi ise dekhkar kon kahega ki yeh bohi ladki hai jo najane din bhar uchal kud karti firti hai..

Ks came infront of hm's face while gurding the sunrays coming from the window..hm again started sleeping peacefully..ks again started addoring hm loveingly..she gose to the window and closed it quitely..then she again came towards hm and pulled on the blanket on hm properly and took a towel from the worddrop and left from the room..

After some times hm slowly opens her eyes and looks around her..she rubbed her eyes to take the clear vission..

Hm(rubbing her eyes):rakshah ji..

Hm looks at the sofa..but couldn't found ks there..she imidiyetly got up from her place..

Hm:aree rakshash ji kaha gaay?yahi toh soye the kaal raat..

Hm slowly got down from the bed and walks outside from the room.she sees a beautiful view infront of her..the fresh forest morning was like waiting for the..the birds were chirping beautifuly in there shelters.cold wind was blowing in the air..hm took a deep breath to catch the fresh cold oxygen..

Hm:kitni khubsurat jagha hai yeh..kitni tazi hawa hai yaha😌..
Paar rakshah ji toh bahar bhi nhi hai.fir kaha chale gaay bho?..pass Wale room dekhte hai..shayad waha honge bho..

Saying this hm gose to the another room..and she came to the outside of the rooms door..she sees ks there..ks was skipping there with the skipping rope..hm was standing ks's backside..so ks couldn't noticed hm..

Hm in mind:aree yeh rahe rakshah ji☺️..

Hm was about to called ks but at that time ks stopped her skipping and keep the rope in the ground and started opening her shirt's button..
Hm just stopped at her place with a jherk..ks's whole bodie was covered with her sweats..she slowly took of her wet shirt from her upper bodie..
Hm imidiyetly turned her face to the another direction..her cheeks turned in red totally....

Ks is now in her trank top and trousers..she started doing pushups in the floor..hm slowly looks at ks..and she was just started loosing herself in ks.ks was doing pushups with her one hand and rested her another hand on her back..hm was just looking at ks with a wide mouth..

Ks's trank top is now totally wet for the sweat and sticked with her bodie..hm can clearly sees the perfect curvs and the abbs of ks's upper bodie..hm started feeling an unknown feeling inside her bodie..

Ks got up from the ground and strached herself at once and take two dumbbells in her both hands and started up and down her hands with the dumbbells..hm sees ks's perfect shaped biceps..sweat drops were dripping from them.a smile appres in hm's face..she was just gazing at ks loveingly..but suddenly she backed in her sence..

Hm in mind:aree yeh hum kya karrahe hai.pagal ho gaay hai kya hum.laaj sharam Saab bech diya hai hune😳..

Hm imidiyetly turned at her backside and she rans from there..ks feels someone presence behind her..she imidiyetly turned at her back side..but found no one there..

Ks:abhi abhi koi tha kaa yaha?haseena..haseena aii thi yaha?paar bho toh soo Rahi hai.bho kase aygi..hum bhi na.pata nhi kaa ho gya hai humko.haar wakt sirf haseena ke bare mein hi soche Jaa rahe hai..