~!! Strength of Love !!~

Ks and hm were in their way..ks was riding her bike looking straight at the road..she was running her bike in a high speed..she suddenly feels hm tighten her grip more around her waist..she looks at the side mirror of the bike and found hm was tightly closing her eyes..

Ks:haseena..

Hm:hmm(still closing her eyes)..

Ks:kaa hua?tumne aise apni akhen kahe band Kiya hua hai?kuch dikkat ho rahi hai kaa tumko?hume bata sakti ho tum..

Hm:thoda dhire chalaiye na bike.yeh kaise bike chala rahe hai app?bike chala rahe hai yeh hawaijahaz uda rahe hai app?aur fir puch rahe hai kya dikkat ho rahi hai hume..😣

Ks sees hm's cute face in the mirror and smiles a little..

Ks:kahe tumko daar laagraha hai kaa?umm humne toh suna tha haseena malik kabhi kisi cheez se darti nhi hai..fir aj kaa ho gya?..

Hm(opens her eyes):d.daar?nhi toh..daar kiu lagega hume?hum nhi darte hai kisise bhi..

Ks:accha?fir toh hum thoda aur badhadete hai bike ki speed..

Saying this ks increase her bike speed more..

Hm:aree aree yeh..yeh kya karrahe hai app?pagal toh nhi ho gaay app?😰...

Ks:ama abhi toh tumne kaha ki tum kisi se bhi darti nhi ho..fir?abb kahe itna chirmira rahi ho?(asked controlling her laugh)..

Hm imidiyetly hugs ks tightly from her back and buried her face in the cork of ks's neck..

Hm:pls thoda kaam kijiye na speed..

Ks smiles at hm and imidiyetly decreased the speed of her bike..

Ks:abb thik hai?..

Hm slowly took back her face from ks's neck and slowly opens her eyes and looks at ks..

Hm:ji..

The cool bleserd started hitting hm,s face..hm separated her hands and started enjoying the ride while closing her eyes..ks was seeing all that from the side mirror..she was addoring her lady loveingly..

Ks:haseena..

Hm:ji..

Ks:hume tumse kuch kehna tha..

Hm:ji kahiye na..

Ks stopped her bike near of a closed teashop..

Hm:kya hua rakshash ji apne yaha bike kiu rok diya?..

Ks:kiuki jo baat hume tumse kehna hai bho hum apse hi nhi kehpayenge.waha ek bench hai.chalo waha jakar baithite hai.

Hm:ji thik hai..

Hm and ks got down from their bike and thay gose under the shed on the closed teashop..ks held hm's both shoulders..

Ks:baith jao yaha..

Ks makes hm sits on the bench..and she gose infornt of hm and sits on her knees in front of hm while looking loveingly at hm's eyes..hm was also smiling looking at ks's eyes..
Ks keep her hands on hm's both hands on her lap tightly..she kissed on them deeply..hm imidiyetly closed her eyes for the sudden pleasure she got from ks..and started smiling peacefully..
Ks broke the kiss and slowly looks at hm..hm slowly opens her eyes while feels no response from ks.she sees tears were rolling down from ks's eyes and she was smiling looking at her..

Hm:rakshash ji.app..apke akhon mein asun?app roo rahe hai?(softly)..

Ks was still addoring hm..