~!! After the death !!~

Wishing you all a merry Christmas 🎁🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄..
_____________________________________

Hm was sobbing while sitting in the floor..she was resting her head on the eadge of the bed hopelessly..
Tears were dropping from the corner of her eyes..

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath..the past memories started hitting her mind which she spends with her rakshash ji.and it's hurt her heart badly.an invisible internal injury created inside her bodie..

Hm:kiu kiya apne Aisa rakshash ji humare saath?humne apko ek accha insaan samjha tha.hum kase galat ho sakate hai..

Hm slowly got up from there..she sees a mirror at her front wall..she slowly gose infornt of the mirror and started looking at herself..
She closed her eyes and slowly touched her plum on her one cheek and started feeling ks's touch at there.she remembers ks touched her cheeks when she was injured in gun shoot..she imidiyetly opens her eyes with a jherk..

Hm:nhi..nhi rakshah ji aise insaan nhi ho sakte hai..bho humare saath aisa karne ke bare mein kabhi soch bhi nhi sakte hai.unhone hume isse pehle bhi chua hai kaai baar.paar kabhi bhi hume unke sparsh se kuch uncomfortable feel nhi hua.ulta hume toh haar baar ek ajeensi Khushi mehsoos Hui hai jaab bhi unhone hume chua hai..
K..kahi aisa toh nhi ki hum unhe galat samajh rahe hai?..

She gulped her own saliva and looks at her neck..and found the neckless which ks was given her some time ago.she touched the necklace at once.
Tears were dropping from her cheeks to her throat..

Hm:r..rakshash ji..(softly)

At that time a strong voice came into her ears..

Voice:haseena..

Hm imidiyetly turned at her backside..and a smile escaped at her face..while sees ks infront of her..

Hm:rakshah ji..

Ks:kaa hua roo kahe rahi ho tum?..

Hm:rakshash ji app..app kaha chale gaay the hume chod kaar?..

Ks:hum kaha chale gaay the matlab?tumhine toh kaha tha hume tumhare akhon ke samne se chale Jane keliye..abb hum jaha bhi jaay usse tumhe kya?tum toh naafrat karti ho humse..

Hm:nhi..nhi rakshash ji..hum apse nafrat nhi karte hai.kase naafrat karenge hum apse.apse naafrat karenge toh hume khudse nafrat ho jaaygi..

Hm said with moist eyes....

Ks:accha?toh fir taab kahe kaha tumne hume chale Jane keliye?aur kahe kaha tumne ki tumhe humpar ghin arahi hai?..

Hm:hum appe biswas karna chate hai rakshash ji..humara yakin kijiye.khudse bhi zayada bharosa karna chate hai hum app paar..par najane kiu nhi kaar paa rahe hai.humesha ek daar laga rehta hai ki kahi apne bho bharosa agar Tod Diya toh?..

Hm sits on her knees infront of ks..and covered her face with her both hand..and she started sobbing..
Suddenly she feels a warm plum in her one cheek..

Ks:haseena humari taraf dekho(softly)..

She slowly looks at ks..ks was helding her cheeks with a soft way..she cleaned her tears with her thumb..

Ks:haseena asu maat bahao.tumhe yeh jachta nhi hai.aur hume yeh pasand nhi hai bilkul bhi..hmm?..

Hm:rakshash ji app..

Ks got up from there and slowly spread her hands at hm and invite her for a hug..

Hm:r..rakshash ji..