~!! Family time !!~

Ks stopped her bike infront of a small house..
Hm was still huging her..she was about to say something to hm but a smile escaped in her face while she found her lady was sleeping peacefully warping her hands around her(ks's) neck like a little girl..

Ks in mind:aree yeh toh soo gaai(smiling)..

Ks sees hm's hairs on her face..she slowly stuck them behind her ears.and for that hm's sleep got disturbed and she struggled more into the cork of ks's neck..
Ks was addoring her lady loveingly.she kissed in hm's sidehead deeply and started creasing her hairs softly..

Ks(creasing hm's hairs):haseena..

Hm(murmured):hmm..

Ks:haseena dekho hum pohoch gaay hai jaha hume pohochna tha.

Ks said with a soft voice..hm slowly started rubbing her eyes to clear her vission.and she opens her eyes and found her in ks's arms.she started smiling looking at ks's eyes..

Hm:rakshash ji☺️..

Ks also smiles at her and kissed on her small nose..

Ks:uth gaai app?uthiye Maharani aur dekhiye apki sevak apko apke gantavyasthal paar lekar aya hai..

Hm looks around herself..and she sees a small house infront of her..

Hm:rakshash ji yeh Ghar?yeh kiska Ghar hai?(shockingly)..

Hm got down from the bike..ks also got down from the bike and came besides hm..

Ks:haseena yeh humara Ghar hai.humara apna ghar.jaha humara parivar rekhta hai..

Hm:yeh apka Ghar hai?(she said with joy)..

Ks:aur aise yeh tumhara hua.ise tum apna hi Ghar samjho..hmm?..

Hm:ji..

Ks twinkel her hand with hm's hand..

Ks:chale?..

Hm nodded positively and they both went inside the house..

In the hall..

Ss was paying with a toy sitting in the sofe..ps came there with a bowl of soup.and she sits besides ss and creased her hairs....

Ps:santu beta bhook lagi hai na?chalo thoda saa soup pilo.yeh dekho garma garam suop laay hai tumhari amma tumhare liye.☺️..

Santu looks at the soup bowl and gives a dislike expression..Ps took the some soup in the spoon and keep it infront of santu's mouth..

Ps:yeh lo..

Ss:a..amma.mujhe ni pina.yeh g.ganda hai.chi😖...

Ps:Aisa nhi karte hai beta.thodasa pilo..fir tumhe dawai bhi toh Lena hai na?chalo thodasa pilo..

Ss:mujhe nhi Pina nhi Pina nhi Pina..

Santu started crying like a 10 years old girl..

Ps:accha..accha thi hai maat pio..aise roo maat beta.amma ko takleef hoti hai tum aise rogi toh.pata nhi humari bacchi ne kisika kya bigada tha jo shiv ji ise itni badi saza derahe hai..🥺

And at that time the door bell rangs..

Ps:abi kon aya hai?santu tum chup chap acchi bacchion ki tarha baithi raho yaha..hum dekhkar ate hai abhi kon aya hai hmm?..

Santu nodded positively while playing with her toys..
Ps gose to the maintenance and slowly opened the door..and she just skipped her breath at once for seeing the person infront of her..