🌹!! Laal Ishq !!🌹

Ks was walking on a road..the road was totally deserted cause it's already evening time.Hm was resting her head on ks's neck and tightly helding ks's shirt's coller for her extrem pain in her injury area..

Hm:k..Karishma ji..

Ks:haan haseena..

Hm:Karishma ji b..bohot dard ho raha hai😣..

Ks:bss.thodasa aur sehen kaar lo.hum..hum abhi pohoch jayenge jaha hume Jana hai..

Hm:k.karishma ji paar hum Jaa kaha rahe hai?..

Ks:ek aisi jagha jo hum donokeliye abhi filhal bohot mehfooz hai.

Hm:p..paar Karishma ji.agar abbu ke goondone hum donoko pakada liya t..toh?.bho apko humse alag kaar denge.

Ks imidiyetly looks at hm after hearing this from her.and she sees tears in hm's eyes..
Ks was about to say something but at that time she heard some noice from some fare from her.she turned at her backside and sees the goons were standing beside a shop and they were showing ks and hm's photo to the shopkeeper and asking him about them..

Hm:karisham ji bho..yaha taak aagay(in a shivring voice)..

Ks:shhhh..haseena shant ho jaao..kuch nhi hoga.kuch nhi hoga..

Ks sees some deep bushes under a big tree infront of her..she imidiyetly gose under the tree with hm and sits in the bushes while make sits hm between her legs and warped her hands around hm's belly and hm rested her back on ks's chest..
And at that time the goons came at the place..and started looking here and there in search of ks and hm..

Hm:Karishma ji🥺..

Ks(wispered):awaz maat Karo haseena..dhire bolo.suun lenge bho log..

Hm(wispered):Karishma ji bho hume pakad lenge.abb kya hoga..agar unhone apko pakad liya toh..

Ks looks at hm and sees tears in her cheeks..

Ks:toh?..usse tumko kaa?agar pakad bhi lenge toh hume pakdenge.maar bhi dalenge toh hume hi dalenge.tum kahe itna chinta karrahi ho?hume koi parvah nhi agar humari Jaan bhi chali jaay toh.hum..

Hm:apko apki parvah nhi hai.paar hume toh hai na?..

Ks stopped in middle while she heard that from hm and imidiyetly looks at hm's moist eyes..

Ks:tumko kahe humari itni parvah hai.humne apaharan kiya hai tumhara.hum apaharankarta hai tumhaari.tumhe toh humse naafrat hona chahiye..

Hm couldn't speak anything to ks and they both were just started looking at eachothers eyes..

One goon:kaha chale gaay bho dono?..

Another one:yahi kahi honge.uss dukandar ne toh bataya usne donoko isi taraf ate huye dekha hai.toh yahi kahi asapas ho honge bho loog.haseena maddam waise bhi ghayal hai unko lekar bho Karishma Singh kaha taak bhaag payga..dhundo..acche se dhundo iss area ko..yahi milenge bho log😠..

All to him:yess boss..

And they started searching the whole area..and one of them came infront of the bush..
Ks and hm sees him inside from the bush..

Ks(wispered):haseena bilkul bhi awaz maat Karo..tum..

Before completing ks's words hm suddenly hugs ks tightly and hide her face in ks's chest..ks sees hm's back cloth was almost drenced in blood which was coming out from the wound area..tears came out from ks's eyes while she feels hm's pain inside her heart..ks imidiyetly hugs back hm and keep hm's backhead in her chest tightly to suppose her pain..