✨!! Some past memories !!✨

Ks and hm were hugging each other tightly while they both were feeling a peaceness in eachothers arms..it was 20 minutes left..but they both were get no hints about the time cause they were soo busy in eachother..
Suddenly hm opens her eyes while she backed in her sence..
But ks was still lost in her own peace world while securing hm in her arms..

Hm sees she was in ks's bare chest..which make her blush hardly..her cheeks turned in red like a tomato.

Hm(huging ks):r.rakshash ji..

Ks(hugging hm):hmm..

Hm:bho.app..hu..hume..

Ks slowly looks at hm..who was hazitatingly looking at the another derection to avoid her eye contact with ks for her shyness..
Ks slowly losses her grip around hm's back and released her from her grip..and they both separated with each other with a jherk..

And they both turned to there back sides to avoiding eye contact with eachother..

Ks:a..bho..a..sorry hum bho jara..

Hm:nhi nhi..hum samajh sakte hai.sorry maat kahiye app pls...

Both were fumbling in speaking..hm was feeling soo happy at that time.she feels butterflys in her stomach.but unwere about the reason..suddenly she sees some beautiful butterflys were flying in the atmosphere..they were in different shades of many colours..

Hm trys to touched them but they slipped out from hm's hand..ks turned at hm..and found hm was trying hard to catch atleast one of the butterfly with her fingers but she fails again and again..
Ks was about to say something to hm but she stopped in middle while she found hm's water soked dishevelled hairs were spreading all over in her face..

Ks started smiling looking at hm..hm was busy in playing with the butterflys but suddenly she feels someone's presence behind her.and it's none other than ks..hm was about to say something but ks came more closer to her back side..hm could feel ks's hot breaths in her neck area..

Hm in mind:r..rakshah ji..yeh..app k..kya karrahe hai..

Ks:haath doo Zara apna..

Hm:k..kiu rakshash ji?..

Ks:humne kaha na haath do Zara apna..

Hm slowly gives her hand to ks..and ks slowly put something on it from hm's back side..hm sees it's a colourful small stone necklace in her plum..

hm sees it's a colourful small stone necklace in her plum

hm imidiyetly turned at ks..

Hm(shockingly):rakshah ji yeh necklace?..

Ks:pasand aya tumko yeh?..

Hm:ji yeh bohot khubsurat hai☺️..paar apne achanak se hume yeh ..

Ks:haseena yeh humari taraf se tumko ek chotasa tofa..asha karte hai tumhe yeh p..pasand aya hoga..