✨!! Tere mere darmiyan !!✨

Ks dragged hm with her towards her room..between this hm was trying her best to frees her hand from ks's grip.but she fails again and again in that for tight grip of ks in her hands..
And atleast ks came into her room and throw hm into the floor..hm fall there harsly and that cause lot of pain to her sensitive skin..

Hm:ahhh😣..

Ks imidiyetly closed the door with a loud noise and locked it from the inside..and turned at hm.hm slowly looks at ks..
Ks was just boiling in anger.her red blosded eyes were looking like a devil towards hm.ks started moving towards hm..hm trys to got up from there but her legs was paining for the sudden hit with the ground..

Hm:aa..

Hm again fall on the floor..ks was still coming towards her like a hungry lion.
Hm started moving backwards in the ground..

Hm:app..app please Durr rahiye humse.durr rahiye.humare kareeb aneki koshish bhi ki na apne toh..

Ks was silently coming more closer to hm..

Hm:app..apne kya socha hai humare bare mein?hum apse daar jayenge?kabhi bhi nhi.hum dusre ladkion ki tarha nhi hai.isliye humare kareeb aneki koshish bhi maat kijiye warna humse bura koi nhi hoga..(breathing heavily)..

Ks came infront of hm and slowly sits on her knees infront of hm..and started gazing at her straightly..while hm was looking at her scaredy and breathing heavily..

Ks:bilkul bhi nhi darti ho humse tum?(in a cold voice)..

Hm:nhi bilkul bhi nhi.app ek kayar hai jo piche se waar karte hai.isiliye toh apne hume yaha kidnap karke laya hai.

Ks:kaa hai hum?..

Hm:app ka..

Ks slapped hm tightly before completing her words..the hit was soo hard that hm's lips's corner started bleeding a little..hm shouts loudly in pain..

(Just say sorry to readers for this unexpected rude behaviour of ks.but remember one thing who hates one like this just fall in love with that person hardly..so be petionts)..

Ks held hm's cheeks between her two fingers and turned her her towards her..

Hm:a.ahhh..😣

Ks:kaha tha humne humari niji jindagi se Durr raho warna tumko hi dikkat hoga.paar tumne suna kaha humari baat..abb yeh jo kuch bhi ho raha hai yah age hoga na uski puri zimmedari tumhari hogi.samjhi?..

Hm was just hitting in ks's chest to freese her from ks..

Hm(in difficultys):app.apki n..niji zindagi mein hum.hum apni marzise nhi.nhi ayy hai.aphine hume apke niji zindagi mein involved kaar liya hai.apphine..hum.hume yaha Kidnap karke laya hai.bho bhi humare abbu se badla lene keliye.khud hi sochiye ekbar..aah..

Ks started thinking about what she was do with hm from the first day of her Kidnap..

Hm:aur hume.hume nhi pata hai ki.app..ki humare abbuse kya dushmani hai.paar itna zarur jante hai..ki..app..app jo duniyako dikhate hai khudko waise insaan app nhi hai.

Hearing this from hm ks imidiyetly looks at hm's eyes.and hm also looks at ks's eyes..ks's grip started loosing from hm's cheeks automatically..she was just looking straight at hm's Shyny black eyeballs..

Ks:t..tum yeh kaa kehrahi ho?..

Hm:hum bilkul thik kehrahe hai.hum apke kaho mein saaf saaf dekh sakte hai apke andar ki bho jazbaton ko jo app ksikike bhi samne Zahir nhi karte hai.