~!! Teri chahat mein !!~

After the huge sound of the boom blast the atmosphere shaked up for that.hm sceamed out loudly ks's name at the top of her voice..
She feels her heart stopped it's beating suddenly..
Here Ruddra was smriking continuously looking at the forest....
Hm just rans madly from there into the forest without thinking anything..

Ruddra:huh..bechari(smriking)..

Hm reached at the boom blast place and found the place was totally destroyed for the huge blast..still some bushes and dry grasses were burning in fire..hm looks at the place where ks was standing..and found the stain of bloods in the grass..
Hm slowly gose some near to the place..and she was standing there like a lifeless humen being..
Just gazing at that place with a expressionless face..she fall on the ground while she feels a weakness in the legs..

Ruddra came at the place and sees hm was sitting in the ground like a statue..Ruddra walks towards hm and sits besides her on his knees and redicule her..

Ruddra:umm haay haay yen kya ho gya?bho kya kehti ho tum?haa rakshash ji..yess..tumhare rakshash jito paarlok sudhar gaay haseena..abb kya karogi tum?..

Hm was not in the state to speak anything cause she is now in a troma..
Just tears were falling from both of her eyes..looking straightly at the place where ks was standing some times ago..
Ruddra gose near to hm's ears and started gazing her lustfully..

Ruddra:you know what haseena..kabhi kabhi tum mujhe pagal kaar deti ho apni khubsurti se.isliye toh tumhe kisi aur ke saath dekhata hun toh Mera gimag ghum jata hai aur dekho aj uska anjam tumhare akhon ke saamne hai..bechare Karishma singh.abhi toh marneki umar bhi nhi thi uski..but kya hi kare.

Ruddra smells hm's neck seductively..
Hm was still looking at the blast place without doing any protest.cause she have no more energy in her whole bodie and mind to do anything at that time..Ruddra smriks a little and got up from there..

Ruddra:gurds iss jaghako seal karvado aur media ko bulao.unhe yeh explain Karo ki ek khatarnak Gangstar se apne hone wali biwi ko bachane ke chakkar mein yeh Saab kand ho gya..aur Karishma Singh ki moth hogai usmein.yaad rakhna samajh mein meri yah fir shajahan Malik ki image zarasi bhi kharab nhi honi chahiye..understood?..

Gurds:yess sir..

Ruddra started laughing evilly looking at helpless hm..he held hm's wrist and pulled up her to make her stand..hm got up from there with a jherk..

Ruddra:abhi yeh Rona dhona band karo aur chalo ghar.waise bhi kaal tumhari aur meri shadi hai..haan yeh khushkhabri sunlo..uncle jine Ghar mein sari arrangements bhi shuru kaar diye hai..come on..

Ruddra started dragging hm harsly from there..hm also started going with him with a expressionless face while still looking at the blast place..
.
.
.
.
At malik Mention..

The whole Mention was decorated by various of flowers and lights..Shajahan  was monitering on all the decorators who were decorating the hall..

Shajahan:thik se sajao..pure sheher ko pata chalna chahiye shajahan Malik ki beti ki shadi hai kaal..

At that time Nm,Sm and Cm came there..

Nm:suniye yeh Saab taiyari kis liye ho Rahi hai?..

Shajahan:aree aoo aoo..tumhari beti ki kaal nikah hai..yeh Saab usiki taiyari hai..

All:kyaaa?..

Sm:kaal haseenaki shadi hai?aur tune yeh baat hume bataneki zarurat hi nhi samjha?.

Shajahan:aree bho Saab kuch itni jaldi mein taay hua ki app saabko bataneka moka hi nhi mila hume..

Cm:ek minute abbu di toh yaha hai bhi nhi toh unki shadi kase ho jaygi kaal?aur app itna hadbadi kaar kiu rahe hai?..