t w e l v e

5th march ; sleepover and snacks

here i was, sprawled out on the couch, with a noisy child running around, waiting for my amazing group of friend which the gossip parents like to call 'haewon's gang'. pfft they should check where their own kids been instead of looking into my useless life.

you see, i can't seem to get any peace in this world. every move i made would than turn into a rumor, that brings my mental health down the drain. to top everything off, now that i was dating probably the most handsome guy at school and probably half the school has or had a crush on him. if they find out that i'm with him, oh god.

i can't even talk to yukhei in peace, last time i was fumbling around looking. remember that one dood from a few chapters ago what was his name a-jin now was it? him and his gang were apparently shit talking about me and yukhei, mind you this was after the confession and did i tell yukhei? no, why? i don't know.

in addition to that, i can't even enjoy my short journey to the luxurious school toilets, as i ran into a-jin and him being obnoxious, had to yell out yukhei's name and let the whole world know that i was talking to a guy. first time? no.

sigh, i am venting too much now. at this point this story may even become a vent or a very depressing one. ah, that shit aside i was still waiting for my amazing pookie wookies.

suddenly the door bell rings, which scared the shit outta me. jumping off the couch... sofa? i don't even know anymore. i run to front door, greeted by the one and only... eunjung!

"damn, girl you're early for once" i exclaim, dragging her inside. "learned to be on time from the best" she winks, to which i make a disgusted face, before turning around with her bag in my hand and taking it to my room. after dropping her luggage in my bedroom, we both head down again.

one by one each of them come. not long after everyone else had come and settled down on my now, cramped room. some hogging the bed, others sprawled out on the floor, one on the edge of the bed and me the owner of the room, ironically on the beanbag.

"so like are you shits just gonna hog my bed" i say monotonously, to which they all simultaneously say 'yes'. groaning i get up, "so like, if any of y'all want food please follow" i say leaving the room. like i had expected all 6 of em follow me to the kitchen, my mum had already set up snacks for us hungry asses, so we all grab them and make our way back to my room.

soon after we were all back at our usual spots once again. "so, how's it going with yukhei" hana strikes up a conversation, making the silence disappear and everyone snap their heads her direction. "well" i start, as a pink hue spreads across my cheeks, "he asked me to be his girlfriend..." i finish. now the eyes were all on me, some gasp, some hand over the mouth.

next thing i knew i was tackled to the floor with my pillows, "DAMN YOU'RE NOT SINGLE ANYMORE" arin exclaims in joy. "IM HAPPY FOR YOU!" tsuki strikes in, "if he ever hurts you, or makes you cry i'll murder him." the youngest, insoo says in monotone, and everyone whines 'cuz of her dark nature.

suddenly the topic was their newly found couple, everyone was overjoyed to see their best friend , me, find love. no better friends than this group, argue a wall.

the blasting ringtone, straykids god's menu, makes everyone scream in surprise, realizing it was my phone. i look at them in a apologetic way, before getting my phone. i looked at the caller id which read 'lover', i smiled unable to hold an neutral face.

i swiped to pick up and put the phone near my ear, "am i disturbing your girlies time?" he asks cautiously. "yeah, pretty much" i sass. he awkwardly laughs "alright, i'll leave you be" he says. "no wait, there must be a reason you called?" i stop him.