t h i r t e e n

warning ⚠️: mention of SH

6th march ; first date?

come to think of it, i had known yukhei for nearly a month and we confessed our feelings almost, 2 weeks ago. we do hang out here and there, but we never considered it as a date. today, was gonna be our first official date as girlfriend and boyfriend, woohoo!

2 hours left till our date, and here i was sitting at the table with my friends, chatting with each other, giving no fucks about our surroundings. pardon me for my harsh language. anyways, thats far from the point.

everyone absorbed in the conversation we didn't notice the time go by until the door bell rang. "i'll get it" i say getting up from my seat, waddling off to the door, i carefully open it. on the otherside of the door was the one and only, love of my life, yukhei.

"...hey" he smiles, "hey!" i say extremely happy to see him. "ready for the date?" he asks, i look down at my attire, a hoodie and shorts... "uh, excuse me!" i say shutting the door, before scrambling up the stairs, the rush into my bedroom, all my friends already there.

"let's get you ready!" they all exclaim in union, sending a shiver down my spine... shet?

in less then 15 minutes i was in some cargo pants and an oversized shirt, tucked in from the front and my hair, in space buns. i don't know why they chose that hairstyle out of all the hairstyles. i asked my friends the reason to which tsuki simply replied "it looks cute on you".

before i could bat an eye at my reflection for the second time, i was pushed out the door with a bag and my phone handed to me. in a state of shock, i looked at an confused yukhei, who just chuckled at my friend's behavior. before i could open my mouth, arin open the door before saying a quick "you better bring her back safe".

i nervously laugh, "sorry about her", waving it off yukhei replies "that's how best friends are, don't you think?" i hum in agreement.

he looks around cautiously before pulling out a bouquet of red roses from behind, he shyly smiles, as i gasp. "cliché" i mutter, blushing and taking the flowers. "shall we begin our date?" he asks, taking my hand, with a little bow. i giggle shyly, taking his hand. "maybe you could put the flowers away, so its not much of a bother" he suggests. i place the flowers on some chairs at the porch. before waddling back to him.

hand in hand we started our date.

our first date!

"so... where are we going?" i ask breaking the silence, "hmm... when we are there you will know" he winks, making me blush. "aww, you're so adorable" he cooed. "stawp!" i say lightly smacking his arm.

"so, how was your day yesterday" i ask, starting up a conversation. "i spent it with mum, we went out for dinner". "oh, that's cool!" i beamed, smiling brightly. "oh, i told her about you" silence, i looked at him with a bit of shock. "oh..." i muttered.

"not directly" he defends, before continuing "she asked whether i been talking to any girls, i told her some random girl gave me some notes, to which she asked what i did to them. i told her i kept them, she said i shouldn't throw them away".

"listen to your mom, and keep them" i say rolling my eyes as a joke. "of course i would keep them, my one and only girlfriend gave them!" he grinned from ear to ear. "i hOpE i gEt nUmB oF yOuR cOmPliMenTs" i said mockingly covering my face.

"don't you feel tired?" he suddenly asks, "no, why?" i raise an eyebrow. "you been running in my mind all day" he smirks. "gosh you're becoming cheesy" i side eye him. "c'mon don't side eye me" he whines.

"oh, my mom found out about you" i say nonchalantly, "oh?" he almost yelps. "shit, what did she say" he says worry lacing his voice. "well, as you can see, i'm alive. so, in short she was happy" i glare at him funnily. "thank god, thought she'd slap me or something" he says, letting out a breathe in relief.