E P I L O G U E

19th february ; knot

(haewon pov again)

the venue was decorated with pretty flowers and balloons, all sorts of good food, a photo booth and even a gift for every guest. wedding's are truly a magnificent place to say the least, its truly were the bride feels like a princess and the groom is there prince, as well as the knight in shining armor.

all 'i do's and other stuff had ended and now the guests were all having the time of the life. the wedding was very blue and red aesthetic based, sounds a bit childish but its what me and yukhei chose. my husband now — well, it started off with a crush, and a dare changed that.

i'm to this day glad i was given the dare, that now i was married to my first love, the 8th grade crush i had. we dated for 6-7 years and finally decided to get married when i turned 21. he was now 22, he held his hand around my waist as i laid my head on his shoulder. we both smile watching our wedding go on.

"i can't believe it, i'm now married to the rando girl who gave me a note" yukhei states, laughing. i laughed along "im sure every girl would be dreading to marry their 8th grade crush". he laughs, "i love you" he says pecking me on the lips, "i love you too".

"remember when you were jealous of a 7th grader" yukhei laughed, as i glared at him. "uhuh, remind you i have to reassure you're ass that you looked fine and you ended up making it that the girl was staring at me and not you" i bit back as he looked at me with his mouth agape, "i'll shut up" he smiled, pulling me closer by the waist, pecking my forehead.

the brides maid — tsuki, instantly came running, followed by her fiancé minjun. "you're ruining the make up" she glared at yukhei, scoffing as minjun tried to pull her away. i simply laughed and yukhei seemed scared, hiding behind me. minjun successfully pulls her away, and yukhei appears from behind me. "to this day im terrified of your friends"

well, im sure you're wondering, atleast i hope you're wondering how the proposal happened.

[ FLASHBACK. 25th march (previous year i guess)]

it was a normal rainy day and here i was chilling in my bedroom, it wasn't just any day it was 21st birthday. a few of my friends were on there way to my house, as i wait here i was on my phone texting yukhei. he had left south korea, as soon as he finished 12th grade, — and i was in 11th, as a result our relationship became long-distance but it was definitely strong.

<3

<3
how r u 21 already

u were only 15 a few days ago
whats going on

me
💀

apparently we humans do such
as growing.

didn't u study science?

shouldn't u know >:(

<3
i did

but that was um 6 years ago

me
and u already forgot?

<3
well don't expect me to keep all the
information i by hearted for exams until now

me
what if our future children needed the
information

kidding google is a thing but still

<3
ooo u want kids?

me
i mean if u want i don't mind...