f o u r t e e n

8th march ; awful day.

the past few days were quite interesting... i guess...

a series of things happened, good and bad. lets start with the bad ones so i can make the mood lighter with the good ones.

bad reason number 1 is... school is being anti romantic ground. its as if the school found out me and yukhei were now together that they are trying to get inbetween. the school grounds are pretty open so anyone would see what is going on, the teachers are always patrolling. so during interval as per usually i was wanting to talk to my lovely boyfriend but well... they decided to be like no girls and boys today blah blah blah.

as i had no chance of being able to talk to yukhei i decided to go talk to my one and only bestfriend tayoming, arin and tsuki along with me. it was the powerfullest group of 4 muahahahaha... moving on. we were minding our own business at the spot we all had claimed as ours now which was under the stairs, us short kings... cough cough are able to stand under there. when i told yukhei about it he was in beyong disbelief. he is 6ft so what can is say.

thats off the main point the main point was us three girls talking to a GUY. the most nosey and old teacher that goes by the name... mr wang. i hate his guts, he decided to come behind the four of us and tell us to go into the sun and told TAYOMING to go to the shade. what is this distancing for real man.

that day was definetly an aweful day, yukhei seemed upset that we couldn't talk during the 15 minute lunch break. but we managed to make up for it by having some ice cream on the way home yay!

now for the good news, the following day (today) after that, we actually managed to somehow talk during lunch. thanks to my amazing friends, they called him over and ditched me right after. great friends i got, don't ya agree. so we both ended up in the middle of the field side by side. but could it get any better... no it was awkward as fuck. we talked about our usual talk but were interupted by yukhei's friend asking for lunch money. followed by another one and another... yukhei stood awkwardly trying to talk as his two friends, yonqin and dejun, kept interupting.

but all that was cut short when i suddenly felt the urge to puke. i had only drank a small packet of chocolate milk and my stomach was having a frenzy. awkwardly clutching onto my stomach i look away, blowing my cheeks.

"are you okay?" yukhei asked concerned as he shoved dejun, who he'd been lecturing, not saying anything i ran off to the bathroom, yukhei right behind. my friends also seemed to have seen me running, as tsuki and arin came along behind yukhei.

after what felt like a decade of throwing up, i calmed down, absolutely exhausted. my throat stung from the acid, the bell for the end of interval had rung long ago but that was far from my concerns. as i started to calm down, tsuki patted my back, as arin ran to get water.

"lets get you to the nurses office" tsuki said putting an arm around me. i hummed in response finding no energy to use words, my legs felt like jelly and my stomach felt like there was a whole tsunami or tornado going on in there. hanging onto tsuki for dear life, we both exited the toilet followed by arin who gave worried glances. "are you okay" a concerned voice asked, it was yukhei. was he outside the whole time?

"let me help" he offered taking me from tsuki, pulling me closer to him, "want a piggy back ride?" he asked, i slightly nodded. he bent down, while my two besties helped me and covered the back with a blazer. "i'll make sure your bestfriend is okay, go to class" yukhei said turned towards the direction of the nurses office.

"why are you suddenly feeling sick" yukhei asked walking, "dunno" i replied tiredly. "did you eat?" he asked, "uh... no, i only drank a chocolate milk packet..." i whispered but of course he heard it because i was near his ear. he sighed disappointedly, "you know you could have asked, i would give you lunch money". "hmm maybe next time, and by next time i mean never" i deadpanned. he laughed lighting, shaking his head. "adorable" he mumbled under his breath, as i lay my head comfortably. as we were on the other side of the campus, to go to the nurses it was quite the walk.