s i x

warning ⚠️: mention of bullying!

23rd february ; unexpected events [part 1]

after the approximately 15 minute car ride from the hospital to eun-jung's house, i was now standing infront of her house. i raise my hand to knock on the door, almost immediately she opens the door. "oh my god! haewonnie" she squealed, pulling me inside by the arm.

"did my mom tell you to come?" she asks dragging me to her bedroom. "yeah, she texted my mom" i say shutting the door behind my back after entering her room. "any one else coming?" jumping onto the comfort of her bed throwing my bag onto her beanbag, i ask.

"yeah, my cousins and ja-young" she says, "oh did you bring your ipad?"

"well yeah... why?" i look at her suspiciously. before i knew it she was already going through my bag, not that i gave a fuck, my stuff were basically her's as we were like sisters. god made us bestfriends cuz my mom can't handle the two of us 24/7.

"show me your texts with him!" she says, i raise my eyebrows at her, biting my bottom lip, stifling in my laughter. "why should i?" i smile slyly. "i just wanna see how you and your future man are" she reasons.

"well, we are enemies" i say grinning, "what?!" she exclaims, so loud my ear drums started hurt. "i'm joking... joking"

swiftly putting the passcode in i hand it over to her, with the discord tab open. "lover, huh?" she smirks, "does he know?"

"yeah, we discussed about it" i say laughing. she bend far from me, hiding her doings from my ipad, giggling like she's gone mental. i snatch the ipad back and see a text 'i love you' sent, "BITCH, YOU FUCKING HOE OF A MOTHER-FUCKING SHIT HOW DARE YOU—" i screech, deleting the text and slapping her ass continously as she laughs uncontrollably.

soon enough ja-young had arrived too, the three of us sit in a circle as we talk about various things. "you should ask him to meet up" ja-young suggests, as eun-jung nods enthusiastically. i shrug texting yukhei.

xuxisushi

me
wanna come to the birthday party?

xuxisushi
hmm, sure where is it?

me
my besties house

xuxisushi
i'll try, actually who's there

me
uh
me and two of my bsfs

xuxisushi
yeah no

me
why notttt

xuxisushi
we could hang out later
tonight if u like though

me
fine...

"he said no" i say sadly, looking at my two friends who stared at me waiting for an answer. "aw, cmon"

"but he said he would hang out with me later tonight" i add, fiddling my fingers. "what?!" the two exclaim in surprise, startling me. "oh my god, girl, you gotta look so good tonight" they say in union as i stare at them confused. "what the actu—"

"shut up haewon, it's your man" they cut me off, frowning i sink deeper into the mattress. "eun-jung, ja-young, haewon! come have snacks" eun-jung's mom yells from the kitchen as we all stumble onto our feet dashing down the stairs.

the party was pretty basic, just giving gifts, laughing and cake... and a lot, i mean a lot of coke to the point i don't even know if i was on my right mind. the vibration suddenly brings me back to reality from my daydreaming, seeing it was my mom i excuse my self and walk to a secluded area.