CHAPTER 2

What happened?

How did Heidi meet Tina?

How did this potential love story begin?

=FLASHBACK=

It's Heidi's first time to go to the bar, and she is just in fact pushed by her two best friends, Marima and Charlotte. She is someone who hates wasting her time on something that cannot benefit her.

She hates how disgusting people are with dancing and drinking whole some are making out, that's why she decided to tell her friends that she needs some air outside are separate from them.

Heidi sighed and sat down on the edge of the bar where no one can notice her.

"Who are you hiding to?" A brunette woman sat beside her.

"Those flirty people," Heidi boldly said.

"Why are you here then?" the woman mockingly said

"I don't really know," Heidi sighed as she stunned to see beautiful woman in front of her. She got weird feeling that she needed to brush off immediately.

"I'm Thanawan tina," She said, " I'm also actually hiding from them too. Don't worry about me, I have a girlfriend, "she chuckled.

Heidi suddenly loosened up, "Good, she has a girlfriend," she said to herself.

They talked to each other and had a fn time talking about different things as if they are the only people inside on the bar.

They are also both drunk already and just having fun.

"You can ;laugh and smile, "Tina giggle." The first time I saw you earlier, I thought you will kill me with your gaze."

"Oh, maybe it's alcohol!" Heidi laughed. " I don't usually drink,"

"Then why?" Tina raised her eyebrows."

"Cause you're interesting, " Heidi smiled as they continued talking about themselves and knowing about each other."

" I really want to kiss you right now, but I have a girlfriend, " Tina feels so comfortable with Heidi. She makes her laugh and makes her think of new topic to talk about which she never did before.

Tina hates long conversations, but with Heidi, she wants to talk to her all day.

"Why are you here then?" Heidi seductively said repeating what has Tina asked her earlier.

"I want to have fun for a while, being with people who know me is suffocating me a little bit, I wanted to be on my own."

"How about we do that? have fun?" Heidi slammed her mouth on Tina and the brunette immediately responded after a second of being confused. As soon as she felt the warm and soft lips of the lovable woman she unconsciously responded.

The kiss is far different and better that a kiss with her own girlfriend.

Heidi just felt her heart skip. She is known as the woman who can't fall in love, the woman who cringes on love. However, the woman she is kissing right now is making her feel different things that she never felt before.

She is never been afraid, but meeting the brunette fears her a lot, specially Tina is in a relationship.

Is she doing the right thing?" Heidi knows that she's not, however, these feelings are rare to her that she wants to keep going on.

Tina pulled Heidi into a private room and start undressing the lovely woman while kissing her jaw.

'You're so beautiful Heidi," Tina said as she suck Heidi's neck.

Tina has never said 'you're beautiful' to anyone before. Not even to her own girlfriend because she will always say that she is the most beautiful that makes her look like a narcissist.

But she did not just call Heidi, 'beautiful'.

Heidi is someone who has never shown emotions, is now showing different emotions. She feels happy, sad, pain, excited and love. Tina became her first love after meeting her in just an hour.

She can't let her go. She can 't stop her.

"I want you, "Tina seductively whispered while Heidi, who can't shed tears is having a hard time stopping her tears to come out.

She wants to cry out of joy and fear. She can't believe that love has struck her in this way, that love feels this way.

"Nana, I....It's my first time," Heidi shyly said.

"Then good, I'll be gentle,"The brunette smiled as if she in her teenage years having her first love in her bed. Tina is so much glad that she is Heidi's first and feels bad that Heidi is not her first.

Why is she even thinking about that? She has a girlfriend that she completely forgot right now because this night, Heidi occupied her mind completely.

"I'm making you mine,"

The Heidi who is feared by everyone, become so vulnerable with Tina.

They spent all night satisfying each other, and with many rounds, Heidi learned immediately to return the favor.

Everything went so good, but that same night, Heidi also got her first heart break.

"I Love You, 'Tina mumbled before passing out. "Nuuu....,"

The morning has come, Heidi needed to leave before Tina wake up because the brunette have a girlfriend and she can't afford seeing Tina slapping it to her face. She just cheated on her best friend that became her girlfriend recently.

Tina woke up not totally feeling guilty, instead, she is having this strange feeling like she is hurt that she woke up alone. For some reason, she also wants to see the woman named, Heidi, the woman she worshiped last night, that 'Heidi' she moaned all night and made her come multiple times.

Tina is so disappointed because Heidi just gave her the best orgasm ever and yet, that woman is nowhere around her.

She looked for her phone and found out that she slept all day. Of course she expected that already because they are having a good time till morning.

Nana hopes that Heidi left a note but there is nothing

She checked once again her phone with full of messages from her girlfriend worrying about her.

"Don't worry about me, I'll be back soon," Tina sighed as she sent the message to her girlfriend. However, why is she hoping that Heidi is the woman she is messaging right now.

Tina have checked out late night and decided to go home to her girlfriend and repent from the cheating she did.

While Heidi is in disguise in the lobby, waiting for Tina to come out. She wants to see the brunette more before she can brush off her feelings and let go. Heidi is someone who can easily move on, she is not a fan of romance because she doesn't know how to do it.

Also, she doesn't like to be the other one.

How can destiny be cruel to her?
She finally found love, yet it's already belongs to someone else.

They both went their cars and Heidi did not expect to see Tina's car going to the same ways as hers.

Heidi widened her eyes when she saw Tina take the road she knows an accident prone.

Heidi entered the road and put the warning sign so no one will take the road after her.

=END OF FLASHBACK=

Why did Heidi cause the accident?