CHAPTER 6

Seriously, you cannot just come here. And if you are saying seeing other people. We have other workers on the beach that she sees," Heidi sighed." I can surely make things interesting for her not to be tired of me,"

"I cannot believe this, you a really in love," Charlotte dropped her jaw because of the look that Heidi is showing in front of them.

"Shush!, Heidi walked out and helped Tina prepare the food.

"Why did you come here no?" Tina asked the two girls.

"Oh, we live in City, we have a busy schedule and today is just our available time," Charlotte said

"Can we visit you in City sometime?" I want to see big buildings too. I only see sand and water here," Tina pouted as the two girls looked at Heidi who is now giving an apologetic smile." Coffee beans are everywhere," Tina chuckled as she prepared brewed coffee freshly from their cafe.

Tina has this vision of City because of the magazines she has been seen in their living room

"Okay, but we can't do that for now," Heidi sweetly said.' You need to recover first and remember. Plus, we are still busy to leave the farm,"

"City is a place you don't want to go Tina. If I am you., I'll prefer staying here," Marima said just to back up her best friend.

"Big building is just giving me vibes, as if it's inviting me, Tina sighed as Charlotte rolled her eyes.

"Old Tina is still alive," Charlotte whispered as she received a hard kick under the table.

'Ouch!!," Charlotte painfully chuckled.

'Oh, you should be careful Charlotte so you won't hurt yourself," Heidi sarcastically said with her sweet but deadly smile.

"Yeah, I'm just being clumsy,"

"Okay, will look forward to that," Tina kissed Heidi's cheeks leaving the lovely woman blushing," You should catch up with each other. I'll just wash the dishes," Tina said.

"You made her was dishes?" Marima widens her eyes.

"Why? I do the dishes too?"

"Heidi, Tina is different," Charlotte said since she knows more about Tina.

"I know. I'm not changing her. It's just, I want to do things with her," Heidi shyly said. But later realized what Charlotte have said. "Wait?" how did you know that she's different?

"I know Tina, we already met before. " Charlotte told Heidi all she knows.

The lovely woman widens her eyes," What if you trigger Tina's memory?" She is not so ready to lose Tina this fast.

"No, don't worry, we don't have many memories together. She doesn't care about me, plus she's a bitch," Charlotte waved her hands.

"You did a good job handling her, just like how you manager your business. The only difference, is you are all soft and gentle to Tina,"

"Uhm, this is awkward," Heidi shyly giggled. " Marima, I'll cut your salary for coming here with Charlotte,"

"What?" Heidi, that's not fair!" Marima groans as she glare at Charlotte," This is your fault karlota!"

"Ahmmmm uhhmmmmm, Nana!! where are you? I'm gonna help you wash the dishes!" Charlotte yelled and walked away from the fuming Marima.

"I guess I'm gonna help you," Charlotte sighed as she put on her own gloves and helped Tina with the dishes.

"How does it feel like?" Charlotte blurted out but Tina looked at her confused.

"I mean losing your memory. does it feel Empty?" she added.

"I don't really know, Charlotte. At first, I'm confused and scared but Heidi made everything easy for me. She is giving me a comfort vibes and I know that I can trust her. My heart kind of telling me to trust her," Tina chuckled.

"Maybe, my heart remembered her. I know that I love someone and Tina proved to me that it's her,"

Charlotte suddenly remembered Nessa, now she really feels bad.

"Why are you asking anyway?" Tina raised her eyebrow.

"Heidi, it's just," Charlotte stopped and smiled," I mean, you are so lucky because your heart remembered,"

Charlotte almost said it but she cannot tell anyone about Heidi, it's a secret that they need to keep.

Tina and Charlotte talked about the Cafe and beach and how Heidi keep bugging her to go to the water to spare fishing with her.

"So, you catch your own fish?" Charlotte amusingly said.

"I don! It's Heidi and I's favorite" Tina said as they head out to Heidi and Marima.

"Time to go? Heidi asked.

"Can we visit you regularly, I'm not used to not seeing both of you," Charlotte said as she hugged Heidi tightly and pulled Marima for a group hug.

"Gosh, why are you both so clingy," Heidi scoffed.

"We missed you so much, Didi," Marima and Chrlotte whispered in unison.

"Yeah, Whatever. I missed you too,"

"We are going home now,"

"Why don't you stay here? it's already dark," Tina offered that made Heidi facepalmed.

From that day, Charlotte and Marima kept coming back to the Beach and four of them bonded. The two woman treated Tina like their sister and also labeled her as their best friend.

A year passed since Tina lost her memory, still, there is till no progress.

"Are we visiting Charlotte and Marima in City?" Tina cheered.

"No,love. We can't leave the Cafe and resort," Heidi said.

"You keep saying that, Sometimes I'm wondering that you don't like me to go there,"

"Are you hiding something from me? Heidi?"

----------

PLEASE BEAR WITH ME!! :( I will do all my best to keep updating everyday :)