CHAPTER 15

-------------------------

"Babe," Nudee entered Tina's office and pressed her lips against her girlfriend.

"Since when you are drinking coffee?" Nudee asked as she saw the cup of coffee on Tina's table.

'Since today, I'm just trying it," Tina stood up and pulled Nudee.

"Where are we going Tina?" the brunette hates how the Tina coffee is making her alive and she confused that she needs to get out.

"Let's eat outside," Tina sweetly said, they've entered a luxurious restaurant and Heidi groans when she saw Tina again. It is like destiny is playing with them.

"Ugh! Why Ms. Jensen is everywhere," Tina irritably said while Nudee looked at the other table to see Jensen Heidi.

"Why? Have you met her?' Nudee weirdly asked.

"We tried to partner with them but she did not listen to the presentation and rejected us just like that. She did not even gave us a chance," Tina said.
"Gosh, I'm here to relax not to get irritated,"

"I thought Jensen Heidi is hiding her identity, why did she showed up?" Nudee asked.

"I also don't know, Nudee and I don't care,"

" Is that Charlotte?" Nudee widen her eyes when she saw Charlotte sat in front of Heidi.
"Are they dating?"

Tina doesn't know why she suddenly feel a pang in her heart. "Aish, that snake, Chumpoo just broke up with her,"

"That's Nesa, Tina's Girlfriend, do you still want to stay here?" Char asked Heidi as both them looked at the table where Tina is sitting.

"Yeah, I don't care anymore," Heidi suddenly feel guilty of her action before.

"No, let's go," Charlotte said when she saw that Tina and Nudee are kissing.

-------------------------

Heidi is back in Bangkok and it's been years since she set foot in Thailand. After she saw Tina kissing the person she truly loves, which hurt her so much, she wanted to take off her feelings and she decided to walk into the park.

"Gladly, only a few people are walking here," The lovely woman said because she doesn't like staying in a crowded place.

But fate is playing with her.

"Didi?" Heidi froze in her place when she heard her name called by that someone she did not expect to hear for five years.

*****
"I can't fall in love," Young Heidi said. "And I'm not interested in love,"

"Didi! I'm in love with you. I'm sorry," the woman is short hair while tears are coming out of her eyes,

******

Heidi knows exactly who is it even she doesn't turn around.

How can she forget the first person who made her walls have a door? The door that is only for her to open.

But after the confession, Heidi removed the door and made it a whole wall.

That woman only had a door that can easily be fixed but Tina is different because she broke Heidi's wall that requires time to build up again.

"Heidi, I didn't know you will come back," Heidi stayed still in her position not wanting to see the woman again.

"I never left, I just said that so you stop seeing me," Heidi plainly said.

The woman balled her fist as the lovely woman is making her blood boil.

"I!" the woman tried to say a word but Heidi interrupted her.